Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 265 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Esopian

Final Flight
I don't think Yuzu is the type of guy to put on make-up to boost his appearance, rather he likes to stay low so he can get less attention in daily life. About that, I'm not sure if I'm right or not.

annca

On the Ice
I wish my eyes could do that, would save a lot in eyeliner :p

that would be awesome :laugh:

lol...but seriously.. no.., i dont think he puts them on ( i could be wrong though). i think its because of the coloring/lighting/ or whatever of the video. just like what happened to this http://37.media.tumblr.com/31e4dcb3e37302d9bd84ffecfc2574bb/tumblr_n32ddih9o91rmmtmgo1_500.png

and he has a little mole? i think on the upper lid of his right eye which adds to the effect... hehe

echotpe

On the Ice
【photo】Ms Nanami & Yuzu's gifs

Ms Nanami Choreographed the group number of TOI and refined the Change 2.0 as well. She and the skating girls of Yuzu's high school of Sendai were taken a photo together. Can you find her and other three girls who were guarded around Yuzu in his parade last April? ;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10298990_10203273162324809_1656850376843100618_n.jpg?oh=65f73652e1dda83a90985c5a457ebb60&oe=540F90D5&__gda__=1410349994_310986d146b31253047f3ab227b28297

Besides, find some gifs of Yuzu's performance in last night show.
* say hello to audience with outside spread eagle
* in group number
* Biellmann spin
* ending pose with mushroom hairstyle

Plus...some photos from BREATHE, one of bands last night.
Javie skated with BREATHE's live song "So High"! :agree:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
^ ok that looks awesome :biggrin:

(Aljona can totally forget about that Gold in 2018 :laugh: Plushy & Mushy for the win!)

thanks everyone for posting links!

mikaboo

Medalist
^ Kihara needs to look for another partner if he wants to pursue a career in the male-male pair discipline :laugh:

Thanks for the links as always everyone. I'm too lazy to look for anything myself today.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker

Pamigena

Record Breaker
But, if he really puts make-up on, it would be like this. Probably.
http://prcm.jp/album/hanyuusika/pic/34135507
or this :biggrin:
(what would that be called, messy geisha look?)

thihihi, seriously, Plushy and Mushy are my new favorite thing in this world

looks like the kid's choice of fashion is good for the economy :laugh:

Yuzuru Hanyu’s “Change” shirt that he wore in the TOI show was up on sale ≫ it is already sold out

he definitely needs to be sponsored by some designer or brand or whatever. I don't care who. (although I'd certainly appreciate some professional shots of him wearing anything Under Armour :biggrin: but that's just me and my silly little training wear fetish)

skatefan22

Medalist
HAHA, some reports say that Javi kissed Tomas on the cheek.

And when Tamura and Honda were also about to kiss each other, Yuzu yelled in Japanese "no, no, stop, stop!". :rofl:

echotpe

On the Ice
One of touching photo of the shows in past two days. Yuzu's words in this photo is the initial thinking of TOI: "I take the gold medal home!"

At the end of night show today, all skaters wore the T-shirt of TOI with all men signed. And they took a group photo with PW's ending pose. ;)

No wonder a report said that he/she felt other skaters treat Yuzu like a young brother. They accepted invitation and shown the strong support to Yuzu with great performance and kindness to audience in Sendai.

Besides, this is really an innovative ice show ever that is worth to study further for a business purpose. :think:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
oh my, how adorable is that
(someone's really happy here :love: )

as much as I loooove to joke about Plushy & Mushy and make butt videos (I know, I'm hopeless) but I still can't say how happy I am for the kid :) sharing his own show with his biggest idols must bring him so much joy. And he always said he wanted to give something back to the community that supported him so much, and I think with a special show like that in his hometown, he's done that once again.
It's nice to know that so many people got to be happy this weekend because of this :) kinda makes a small part of the world a better place for a little while *switches off mushy mode and goes back to being the crazy one*

mikaboo

Medalist
^ Thank you skatefan22!

I've only watched the first few seconds, but I think I love it already. :love: