Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 286 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Another reports says purple ombre all over, except the high neck part which is white. It must have been hard to tell with all the lighting.
+Black pants.
High five for black pants!:biggrin: Purple? Wow... I need to see it really, but black pants give me hope already.:laugh:

mikaboo

Medalist
High five for black pants!:biggrin: Purple? Wow... I need to see it really, but black pants give me hope already.:laugh:

Thank goodness for the black pants. The first report I saw was, white all over... so I was afraid the pants were white as well. The purple might "light purple" like lavender perhaps?

Apparently, the pants and gold belt are from his Hana ni Nare costume.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Thank goodness for the black pants. The first report I saw was, white all over... so I was afraid the pants were white as well. The purple might "light purple" like lavender perhaps?

Apparently, the pants and gold belt are from his Hana ni Nare costume.
Then maybe it's not the final version of the costume yet? White pants for the competitions is a very risky choice. (No-no to white pants!:disapp:)

ayarose

On the Ice
Only guys ho have 3 quads in LP I think. Javier the best of them :)

Yeah, now i remember the 4S from 2 seasons ago. Joubert too, according to my sister. And Kevin from last season (obviously, I did not pay him that much attention).f(^ ^)

jace93

On the Ice
4T, 4Lo, 3A+3... can he put a different jump instead of 3T here?

he can't 3a must be a single jump... but in a dream vord he could go for something like 4lo, 4t+3lo, 3a... then he would have to retire from the free skate because he would be completely burn out, but the recor for the short program would be his for years to come

blackcat114

Spectator
Quad combo is quite hard . It's easy to lose strength and make a mistake. I think he can use 4T, 4Lo and 3Lz-3T in the future. But I still want he has 3A in SP.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Quad combo is quite hard . It's easy to lose strength and make a mistake. I think he can use 4T, 4Lo and 3Lz-3T in the future. But I still want he has 3A in SP.

Nah, 3A is his strongest weapon with 4T. He can do beatifull 4T3T, he was doing it already at age of 16

Kalina

On the Ice

The axel (double or triple) is a requirement for senior men's short programs, so he has to do it. And he can't do it in combination.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I think 4T3T is very tiresome. Many of those who attempted it then failed to deliver the rest of the program clean most of the time. So I'd opt for the single quad and a winning combo, but... maybe ISU could come with a (at least less strange than get rid of SP) initiative and chage the rules for the sake of Yuzu's progression? 3A+3T then.:biggrin:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I think I like Chopin's ballade 1. It's growing on me. I want to see the program already. Anticipation!:yay: