What the Wagner Controversy Shows Us | Page 6 | Golden Skate

What the Wagner Controversy Shows Us

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
i visit the forum periodically and always see a new thread about ashley. and what's most interesting they're not about how she skated or something, but about her dress hair manicure behavior what did she say etc. other american skaters because of their calm character were mentioned not so many times. all talks only about one person and moreover not even about her skating.

Well.. There is a previous thread about Ashley being Furious! that was closed because it has exhausted itself without new material so this thread was started to talk about what the consequences of her speaking out and not being chosen were. No slight on Mirai.

If you feel Mirai or any other skater is not getting the attention they deserve feel free to start a thread about them. I mean I'm not sure I've ever seen a thread in the edge about Mariah Bell or Karen Chen. BTW.. you could also check out the FAN FEST section to see that Mirai has many fans here who love her and root for her.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
i visit the forum periodically and always see a new thread about ashley. and what's most interesting they're not about how she skated or something, but about her dress hair manicure behavior what did she say etc. other american skaters because of their calm character were mentioned not so many times. all talks only about one person and moreover not even about her skating.

Ashley is the new Gracie! At one time, there were multiple overlapping threads about Gracie, it seems a new one every day. I don't think Ashley is "over-threaded" to the same degree.

Ashley is big news right now because she wuzrobbed or wuzabrat (or both). Hopefully she will fade from sight at the Olympics near.