Your Top 3 JGP Perfomances | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Your Top 3 JGP Perfomances

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
1. Anna Shcherbakova's SP Bratislava - The first time i watched this program (one of those video from the test skates) i wasn't sure about the music but in competition was amazing. She has amazing musicality that can let her hit all these notes, great feeling for the music, superb spins and difficult transitions.

2. Matvei Vetlugin's FS Richmond - Probably the program i had the most fun watching. His jumping technique is a bit wild but he's such a great performer, he skates with lots of speed and has top notch posture and skating skills.

3. Daniel Grassl's SP Bratislava - very impressive and creative spins, you can see the emotions and the relief that adds to the performance when he landed all the jumps.

(4. tie between Koshiro Shimada's SP Linz and Petr Gumennik's SP Ljubljana)

Honorable mentions: Petr Gumennik's FS Richmond, Viktoria Vasilieva's SP Ostrava, Alexandra Trusova's SP Kaunas / FS Yerevan, Tomoki Hiwatashi's SP Richmond, Kirill Iakovlev's SP / FS Kaunas, Stephen Gogolev SP Bratislava, Anna Shcherbakova's FS Bratislava.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
In any order:

Pulkinen SP (Ostrava)
Kostornaia SP (Linz)
Shcherbakova SP (Bratislava)

but there was a lot of worthy programs between men, ladies and dance. Pairs has disappointed me a bit, aside Panfilova/Rylov.