Dabin Choi, SUI/HAN | Golden Skate

Dabin Choi, SUI/HAN

Annelegato

Rinkside
will I ever see them compete this season? I've seen that they were assign to some events but got replaced by somone else.
I know Dabin has been / still having issues with her boots
and that Sui recently had injury.
Please if anyone know, please share some updates. I'm very eager to see them.. Esp the pair

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
will I ever see them compete this season? I've seen that they were assign to some events but got replaced by somone else.
I know Dabin has been / still having issues with her boots
and that Sui recently had injury.
Please if anyone know, please share some updates. I'm very eager to see them.. Esp the pair

Sui/Han stated that their goal is to be ready to compete at this season's 4CC. As someone with tickets to said competition, I really hope they make this goal :yay:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Sui/Han stated that their goal is to be ready to compete at this season's 4CC. As someone with tickets to said competition, I really hope they make this goal :yay:

I don't have tickets but I'm hoping they make this goal too. The last time they did it (in CC 2017), they came back with a vengeance, won CC and eventually became the WCs too. Such a pity Sui seems to be injury prone (not that she can help that), even though their coach tries to rein them in regarding quad throws and such (according to an interview in IF Hong Bo very much focuses on keeping them healthy).

Mdk0144

On the Ice
Dabin has a serious boots problem. Her previous boots were discounted, so from last season she used her skates from 2-3 years ago. And it seems that there is nothing fits her well for at least by far.

Annelegato

Rinkside
poor dabin, i wish i can send her all the boots from the US for her to try. i feel like SK is very focused on carrying Edeas,, weird how she hasn't try it yet. it seems to be a perfect fit for most people and they carry different stiffness and fit too, piano, ice fly and concerto

Mdk0144

On the Ice
poor dabin, i wish i can send her all the boots from the US for her to try. i feel like SK is very focused on carrying Edeas,, weird how she hasn't try it yet. it seems to be a perfect fit for most people and they carry different stiffness and fit too, piano, ice fly and concerto

I bet she tried those boots. It’s a common problem of Eastern skaters, since most of the boots companies are from the west.
Junhwan suffered from a similar problem last season. He previously used concerto, but his boots couldn’t handle as he grew up, so he tried jackson ultima but it made his injury worse. He’s currently using piano of edea.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Yesterday I posted about Dabin's assignment (Inge Solar Memorial) but it seems the post got deleted when I clicked on the edit icon on mobile. I just wanted to let you know that as far as I know nothing has changed about her assignment, that's not why the post disappeared.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Dang boots. This is really an issue with skaters. I wonder if this was a problem decades ago or it newer due to the technical requirements.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
When you guys say boot problems what do you mean? I’ll fitting books are injuring their feet?