Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 78 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

pianistliz

On the Ice
Somehow I'm super calm right now. I'm not sure if it's because I'm sick but usually I get at least a little nervous a few hours before competition. Now there's nothing. I wanna send all my calmness to Yuzu (but not the sickness!) ^^.

Feel better! :)

yude

Record Breaker
OK, J media confirmed Yuzuru would skate his SP without a coach. Gambatte, Yuzuru!!

Nachi

On the Ice
Thank you pianistliz! I already feel a lot better than yesterday thanks to lots of tea and fruits. My hunger and appetite came back and that's always a good sign. And it must be a good sign because it happened today ^^. Ganbatte Yuzu! Even if there's no coach we will be by your side, patting on your shoulder when you step onto the ice and giving you a big hug when you come off the ice again.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Well... um... the audience's faces (NBC Gold version) say it all...

WHAT. WAS. THAT. SCORING.

As for Yuzu's skating, far and away the best.

Sherkane

Rinkside
Where the heck was Brian? A skater of this level cannot be left alone for a big competition. Michelle Kwan anyone? If Brian could not make it, why didn’t Cricket Club send someone else? :scratch2:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Through the ups and downs, Yuzu, we are cheering for you!
--As others said, other than the combo, it was a stunning performance.
My heart breaks for Yuzu, sitting alone in the Kiss and Cry. I feel that if he had that tiny bit of coach support it could have been a different outcome.

But every time he takes to the ice, it's a gift for us fans. --I want Yuzu to know that we cheer for his skating, his happiness, not for his placements. -At least that's the way it is for me.
Of course, Yuzu is happiest if he can skate well and win, so I cheer for that too. :ghug:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
It was heartbreaking to see him so sad waiting for the scores and the fact that Brian wasn't there with him made everything look even more sad.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
I am heartbroken for Yuzu. He looked so dissapointed and sad :( we all love You No matter What Yuzu!

The mistake was the worst that could happen. He was beyond Kuyashi. Why wasn't there anyone with him?

We all know what it means. It means he will come out full force tomorrow and it makes you worried. I hope someone from Criket Club gets there in time so he consults with an expert before choosing his strategy.

mchchiu

Rinkside
Had the combo been there I have no doubt he would've broken his own WR again... sending all the virtual hugs and comfort I can through my thoughts to Turin... :sad21:

OMG, my post sounds very dark. My apologies, it shouldn't be. It's a priviledge for skating world that he is skating regardless of outcome. Way to go Yuzu :clap: Tomorrow is a new dawn. He will be golden :agree:

yude

Record Breaker
I am posting this again and no more information still now. I think Yuzuru will be asked about this at press con so I'll wait for his comments without speculations.

Probably you've already heard, but Yuzuru said GPF this year gave only one pass for a coach per skater, and Ghislain was supposed to come with him but was late due to some kind of trouble. Yuzuru said he was not sure if Ghislain would arrive by December 5th, but he would do what he could do by himself.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/ne...00018000c.html

I feel like he might try 4Lz tomorrow since there is nothing to lose. Whatever he does, I pray for his health and happiness!