R.I.P. Mysticchic | Golden Skate

R.I.P. Mysticchic

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jacquelynn Graham Tiegs of Eastpointe, passed away October 13, 2019 at the age of 60. Jacque as she was affectionately known, was born on November 30, 1958, to Herman (Sonny) Gorenflo and the late Donna Mae Gorenflo in Grosse Pointe. She is survived by her children, Christa Jones (Travis) and Michael Tiegs (Melinda Kaye). Grandchildren are Alerik Lee, Garnell Lee Jr, Demarques Stinchombe, Makenzie Stinchombe and great grandchild Damien Thorp. Sister of Gary (Lisa) Gorenflo, Jill (Andy Bunting) Fisher and Wendy (John) Richardson and many nieces and nephews. Also survived by her special friends; Anita Schatko, Pam Wandolowski, Carol Zimmerman, and many others. Jacque had a huge support system from her friends and neighbors.

She was a producer of Skate Talk online and was also a freelance and segment news producer for the national networks. Jacque was also a photographer for Olympic Gold and Silver Medalists and the Michigan Skaters Association. Jacque loved to play softball and coach co-ed softball for “Team Trouble”. In 2016, Jacque received the sportsmanship award that was presented to her on Keyes Field. She was passionate about the foster care of cats and kittens for Kay's rescue and Susan's Rescue. She loved sailing and storm chasing.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I am so sorry to hear about her passing. Sympathy and prayers for her friends and family. :pray: :ghug: