Am I worth anything? | Golden Skate

Am I worth anything?

anya_angie

Final Flight
Am I worth anything? I know I am, just wanted to say I'm ok now. I spoke with my best online friend, and he helped me feel better.

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Yikes, anya..........of course you are. Don't ever think you're not..........42

anya_angie

Final Flight
Thanks guys, I appreciate everything.

I had a little fallout with a friend who told me exactly what she thought of me, and I couldn't take it. I am in too emotional a state to simply brush it off like I should have. I should have just signed off but I was too hurt. I got a pep talk from a few people, but what she said still burns in my mind. Thanks for understanding everyone.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Noone can hurt you as much as those who are closest to you. I suspect that your friend will regret saying mean things to you and that you will again be friendly. Makes you wonder what hurt your friend so bad that the outburst was the result. Glad you could cool off online. Some people just carry that hurt inside so that it festers. Hang in there. :thumbsup:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Too bad your "friend" was so insensitive. That says more about HER than it does about you.

Many hugs! We love you here! :love:

anya_angie

Final Flight
Thanks guys. My mother suggested never talking to her again, but I won't do that for some reason. I think it's cause she gave me a guilt trip.