2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Haruka IMAI (JPN)

Music: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona

Pink frilly dress, black swirls, gloves

2A
3S+3T - bit low landing, looked 3T<
LSp
3F
FCSp
CCoSp3p
StSq

Not perfect, but solid skate

SP: 58.17, 3/11

Last edited:

charmblade

Final Flight
Hmm, anyone have any suggestions for getting the sound to work? It was fine until I had to reload the page at the ice resurfacing and now the sound doesn't work. I can hear the sound on the ad that loads but no sound on either the live stream or any of the playback videos from earlier. I also tried a different browser (tried both Safari and Chrome) and same problem. Help?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Go Isadora! :cheer:

Hmm, anyone have any suggestions for getting the sound to work? It was fine until I had to reload the page at the ice resurfacing and now the sound doesn't work. I can hear the sound on the ad that loads but no sound on either the live stream or any of the playback videos from earlier. I also tried a different browser (tried both Safari and Chrome) and same problem. Help?

:think:I have no idea. That's really weird

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

Is the volume muted? I haven't had any audio problems besides when I first went to the stream link- the volume was originally muted.

SkaterScore
Angela WANG59.49
Elizabet TURSYNBAYEVA59.23
Haruka IMAI58.17
Roxanne RHEAULT57.98
Tyler PIERCE55.31
Amber GLENN52.08
Frances Clare UNTALAN43.44
Sonia LAFUENTE34.32
Levana WU28.39
Lena WU28.13
Aislin ROSADO27.85

Sackie

Medalist
So glad the judges marked Roxanne for what she did and not on the fact that she has no international rep! Wonder if Skate Canada is not 2nd guessing choosing Mallet for SC cause Roxanne just scored close to Alaine's SP score at her 1st event. And Alaine has more international experience.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was surprised at Haruka's score - I guess we'll see the protocols. Thought she'd be 61 or 62 with that program.

On a shallow note, I do not like her dress - too much going on.

It's anyone game for the top 3 but happy for Angela being in first place.

charmblade

Final Flight
So apparently when I switched to using headphones the sound for the stream is only coming through one earbud and not the one I was using. Never had that happen before. :rolleye:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Isadora Marie WILLIAMS (BRA)

Music: At Last by Etta James

Purple sparkly strap dress

3Lz - fall
3S+2T
LSp
2A
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

SP: 47.67, 7/12

Last edited:

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
Sidenote: another Nina Simone. How does this happen, that a string of unconnected skaters all choose the same music independent of each other? It seems to happen every year with different music.

Maybe they all saw the Netflix documentary about her and/or the related PR associated with it.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
SkaterScore
Angela WANG59.49
Elizabet TURSYNBAYEVA59.23
Haruka IMAI58.17
Roxanne RHEAULT57.98
Tyler PIERCE55.31
Amber GLENN52.08
Isadora Marie WILLIAMS47.67
Frances Clare UNTALAN43.44
Sonia LAFUENTE34.32
Levana WU28.39
Lena WU28.13
Aislin ROSADO27.85

mrrice

Record Breaker
If you ignore the mistakes, Isadora looked great! :yay:

I agree with you about Isadora. Beautiful Packaging. She's Gorgeous, Her Costume is Beautiful, and "At Last" is one of the best songs ever recorded. I sure would love to see her nail this program. I love it!!

Last edited: