2018 Russian Ladies JGP Team? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Russian Ladies JGP Team?

Artemisa

Final Flight
Tsurkaya win the junior nationals in 2015-2016 ... and she did go to the world championship ...panenkova don't have neither

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
yes in her first junior season, and she was assigned worlds but never competed because of her ankle sprain...

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
The Russian Cup Final this week is the last opportunity to get skaters onto the national team (the reserve now)
I'm pretty sure we're seeing Trusova, Kostornaya, Gubanova, Panenkova, and Tarakanova there to try and increase their standings

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Surprisingly, after the SP at the Russian Cup Final, in juniors, Ksenia Sinitsina is leading. Very overscored, 75.00. All others below 70. But this means that people want her on the team for next year. Well this comp goes for the reserve team. but it looks like she'll be getting a JGP as long as she doesn't bomb the free. but that's a large task considering who else is there: Trusova, Tarakanova, Shcherbakova, Vasilieva, Kostyuk, Kanysheva

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Looks like we have new top junior skater in the world, Ksenia Sinitsina. :think:

She scored 75, for this SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlERz1Q-uHk

Mm...

Wouldn't mind if she scored like 68-69 for that, it was a very good skate. And I guess she's not the worst candidate for a JGP spot next season. She and Kanysheva are likely the two frontrunners for the newly eligible ones. But that score's just very difficult to justify.

Elucidus

Match Penalty
They just don't want only Tutberidze girls domination, most likely. And while I admit talent of Panova girls too - it's maybe even on par with Eteri girls - they all have one huge flaw. Horrible, horrible programs. Until they couldn't find decent choreographer - at least on the level of Gleikhengauz - I can't say that I would be glad to see them at JGP, sorry.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Shcherbakova is definitely getting a JGP. Just beat Trusova, Tarakanova, Sinitsina, Vasilieva, Safonova, and Kanysheva to win the KMC Final of the Russian Cup. Sinitsina will probably get one too.
So:
Trusova
Kostornaya
Tarakanova
Shcherbakova
Vasilieva
Sinitsina
Kanysheva

will probably all start with one JGP and be forced to fight for the second

Panenkova, Gubanova, Gulyakova, Nugumanova, and Samodurova can't all get GPs (Panenkova is definitely assured of 2 as of now but none of the others are)
BUT moving up is better. They have chances at CS even if not at a GP. They have next to no chances at JGPs. (except Panenkova, but she looks best for GPs)
I wish there was a junior CS series...