2022 Denkova-Staviski Cup | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Denkova-Staviski Cup

yesterday

Record Breaker
Well, my two skaters here - Natalie Klotz and Anton Skoficz - had not their best FS, but to me it seems Natalie did not skate a lot recently (or the bio is not updated) and Anton is just Anton :biggrin: wonkiest spins in history and he can splat better than the Selevkos. But.. he beat Larry Lutzpolover in PCS and was the only man here to get a StSq4!
:eek::clap::party2::points:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Anton is skating for the joy of skating and you can see that. I always enjoy his appearances and yay for StSq4! :clap:
I was surprised to see Natalie on the entry list, tbh I thought she had retired.

Country
Norway
Question: Will there be world standing points for this competition? I don´t see this competition has given anything yet, but they might just be slow.

Andrea82

Medalist
Question: Will there be world standing points for this competition? I don´t see this competition has given anything yet, but they might just be slow.
Yes, it meets the requirements:
at least 8 skaters
at least 4 ISU members
technical panel from 3 different ISU members

Women counts easily. 13 skaters from 7 countries.
Men should count too. There were 4 countries (Turkey, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria and Austria). The number of skaters is counted looking at the SP (so Zlaktov is considered).
Tech Panel was Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia.

It usually takes a couple of days to upload Senior B points on ISU website.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Anton is skating for the joy of skating and you can see that. I always enjoy his appearances and yay for StSq4! :clap:
I was surprised to see Natalie on the entry list, tbh I thought she had retired.

Do you know what they do besides skating? Joy is always good but there's a certain risk of injury when he goes down so often :confused: And I really wish Anton a clean(ish) skate for his perseverance!

Edit: Natalie also competed earlier this season and is the current regional champ of Tyrol

and she's also won this smaller comp

Last edited:
Country
Norway
Yes, it meets the requirements:
at least 8 skaters
at least 4 ISU members
technical panel from 3 different ISU members

Women counts easily. 13 skaters from 7 countries.
Men should count too. There were 4 countries (Turkey, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria and Austria). The number of skaters is counted looking at the SP (so Zlaktov is considered).
Tech Panel was Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia.

It usually takes a couple of days to upload Senior B points on ISU website
Thank you!:thank: