All event ticket question | Golden Skate

All event ticket question

childfreegirl

Final Flight
For those of y'all who have ordered all event tickets for Nats in the past, how did they come in the mail? Were they in a standard size envelope or a folder? I understand that there's supposed to be schedules with them right?

I'm just wanting to know what to look for.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
standard envelope last year from ticketmaster

but all event didn't get sold through ticketmaster this year so I really have no clue

I didn't get a schedule with mine last year, but they have the day and time printed on the tickets

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I just looked again at the website. I guess this answers my question:

All-event tickets will ship UPS 2nd day air on Thursday, November 17, 2005. A signature will be required for delivery of your tickets. If you have changed your address since you first ordered your tickets and did not already notify St. Louis 2006 Championships, Inc., please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your current address. There will be a delay in receiving your tickets since they will first be returned from the original address you provided before they can be reshipped to your new address. Rule and regulations for spectators attending the 2006 State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships have been established based on requirements of the arenas, the organizing committee and U.S. Figure Skating, while also keeping in mind the enjoyment and comfort of our spectators. Click here to download and print a complete set of rules and regulations.

The link to the pdf document: http://www.stlouis2006.com/rulesandregulations110105.pdf

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Woo Hoo!

We're about 2 months away, right? Thanks for posting the info you found about when tickets will be mailed. I can't wait to meet some fellow GS'ers there!!

DG

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Doggygirl said:
We're about 2 months away, right? Thanks for posting the info you found about when tickets will be mailed. I can't wait to meet some fellow GS'ers there!!

DG

Me too! I'm almost ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas to be over so we can get to the good stuff!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:

DG

according to my countdown we have 62 days ;)

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
thanks

childfreegirl said:
The send out date for the tickets has changed. The site now says they will be sent on Nov. 28.
Thanks, I was worried that they might come while we were out of town for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see where our seats are. I actually prefer down at the end.
By the way, this is sk8addict. I don't know why MY laptop is identified as Jeff.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
childfreegirl said:
The send out date for the tickets has changed. The site now says they will be sent on Nov. 28.

I don't like how they keep changing the date of the mailing...

considering I'm in Alaska and it takes forever and a day to get anything up here I am really starting to worry.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
I don't like how they keep changing the date of the mailing...

considering I'm in Alaska and it takes forever and a day to get anything up here I am really starting to worry.

Don't worry Toni. You'll get them before January.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
I just palced my order. I wanted to wait to order the tickets till I go home for thanksgiving (still here in STL :) so I could get the tickets at the box office. Turns out you have to order the all event tickets from the nationals website, box office sells only individually tickets. Since there is a pass to practices, that makes sence.

I got two ticket passes in the $225 range. I will go to some events with my mom and then with my grandma. Unfortunately, I won't arrive to STL till the 10th so I will miss the compulsories and the original dance (I am not that much interested in juniors and novices, so I am not too upset about missing that part of pometition) - but my dad said that he will go to the original dance with my mom.

I just got my air ticket as well, so I am very excited!

Anybody else is seating in the mezzanine??

Yana

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
STL_Blues_fan said:
very nice; you too Toni! I didn't want to fork out the cash for two sets of expensive seats :eek:hwell:

Yana

understandable... it took me a long time to decide what I was willing to pay for the dang thing lol

at least the practices passes are free seating...