Baby P is ONE! | Golden Skate

Baby P is ONE!

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Baby P turned 1 yesterday. Time flies.

She's doing great. Not quite walking yet, but loves to crawl EVERYWHERE. She's said a few words and is very social (just like mom, I guess!).

I'm looking back in the now archived thread. :) http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?53977-The-Mrs-P-baby-thread

It's so nice that you have given us so much :love:

Yay, great milestone!😊 Watch out, she's going to be everywhere you don't want her to be very soon! And, having met you in person at Worlds, her being social definitely takes after you:laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Birthday, Baby P!:gclap:

Time for skates yet? or maybe a spreadsheet?;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can almost guarantee there is a baby P spreadsheet somewhere even if it's only still in Mrs P's head ;)

Happy Birthday to the little one :hb:

Last edited:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Aww, congrats to Parents P and happy birthday to Baby P! She'll be Toddler P before you know it ;)

Seruleane

Final Flight
Happy Birthday to Baby P and congrats to you and Mr. P for making it this far!!! I would tell you that it gets easier, but still waiting for that point ;). You will have much fun the second year though, I'm sure!

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mrs.P said:
Baby P turned 1 yesterday. Time flies.

You're right Mrs. P, times does fly by quickly. I remember my mom used to say, years are only 6 months long. Now I know what she means.

Happy Birthday, Baby T. :cheer: :hb:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Happy Birthday, Therese!

Mrs. P, It is a good thing you have been training running, because if Baby TAAP takes after you, you will be doing a lot of running at home very very soon.

Congratulations to you and Mr. P too!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'm so happy for you and your family, Mrs.P. You know, you're awesome :)

And we're on our way to that milestone too!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Time really does fly. Raising me tea mug in honor of Baby T and the Whole P Family. Happy birthday!

Slainte!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Thanks all for the birthday greetings!! So glad to be part of a wonderful fan community. :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Chúc mừng sinh nhật bé P !!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

(Hope Google Translate got that right... :slink: )

Has it really been over a year since Therese was born?! It really doesn't seem that long since you were telling us that you were pregnant!

So glad to hear that things are going so well for her. Talking already! (Why am I not surprised?!)

Make sure to treasure these milestones, because time really does fly. Before you know it, she will be heading off to school!

All the best to Baby P, you, your husband and all your family!

And sorry that this is a couple of days late. :eek::

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Google translate did get that one pretty well! CaroLiza_fan. thanks for the greeting, doesn't matter it was late! I can't believe it's already been a year, either. Facebook brought up a photo of her swaddled on day 3. There's no way she would be swaddled in ANYTHING now. :laugh:

thoakun

Final Flight
A belated congrats to the amazing family P. I'm stunned a bit to realize that time flies so fast, but it's great that we have many tools in this day to treasure those milestones.