Chasity: Moves in the Field test | Golden Skate

Chasity: Moves in the Field test

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Check out Chasity's latest video.

How hard were your MIF tests? How many times did you have to take it?

mrrice

Record Breaker
Where did this girl come from? Secondly, does she write this stuff herself. Maybe she should head for SNL. Seriously, she's quite talented and very attractive and I'm surprised I haven't seen her do more than these short clips.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I flunked my senior silver skills test eleven times over a three year period before the judges finally took pity and passed me on the 12th try. :laugh2: Those damn chocktows were almost death of me!

And then I never bothered to learn and test my gold level skills. :rolleye::rolleye: which is the last test in the Canadian skills stream.

Fyi, the American testing equivalent of Skate Canada's senior silver skills is somewhere in between the novice and junior MIF test, I believe.

Last edited:
Where did this girl come from? Secondly, does she write this stuff herself. Maybe she should head for SNL. Seriously, she's quite talented and very attractive and I'm surprised I haven't seen her do more than these short clips.

"Chasity" does have some credits in the industry, I think on the writing and producing end. She has a great face and it would be super to see her in front of the camera one of these days.

Yay, adult nationals is in Ann Arbor this year. To any of my fellow Michiganders, if you want to have fun, meet some interesting people, and see some pretty good skating, here's your chance. :rock:

mrrice

Record Breaker
"Chasity" does have some credits in the industry, I think on the writing and producing end. She has a great face and it would be super to see her in front of the camera one of these days.

Yay, adult nationals is in Ann Arbor this year. To any of my fellow Michiganders, if you want to have fun, meet some interesting people, and see some pretty good skating, here's your chance. :rock:

Thanks Mathman. I wish I could afford it.

Meoima

Match Penalty
She is quite good actually. More than half of people at my rink. :agree:

dreamsk8

On the Ice
Love the video so funny!!
:cheer2:
I actually always did really really well in my MIF test. Even one of my first ones when I was so nervous I went in to a spin like a left hand person when I am right hand. I don't know where that came from.
:bang: