Deleted posts from the GP Finals threads | Golden Skate

Deleted posts from the GP Finals threads

For off-topic and argumentative posts, speculation about other Golden Skate members, comments about the moderators, etc.

Knock yourselves out! :)

Last edited:

fierceyuna

Match Penalty
Geeze, Time to wake up all Mao fans. I thought you should all know now why Yuna has been known as "textbook". Look at her scores, even with the mistake she still won. So, you all MUST realize how superior Yuna is compare to other ladies unlike you're blind. Yuna is just something else. She stronger than Irina Sluskaya, elegant than shizuka, more artistry than Sasha Cohen, and more passionate than Michelle Kwan. To conclusion this, Yuna is new ICON for ladies figure skating. I really look forward to see her breaking the record of winning the 3 time consecutive GPF championship, perhap the 1st lady to break the record of more than 200 points for total combination scores. Yuna GO GIRL :rock:

verysmuchso

On the Ice
Geeze, Time to wake up all Mao fans. I thought you should all know now why Yuna has been known as "textbook". Look at her scores, even with the mistake she still won. So, you all MUST realize how superior Yuna is compare to other ladies unlike you're blind. Yuna is just something else. She stronger than Irina Sluskaya, elegant than shizuka, more artistry than Sasha Cohen, and more passionate than Michelle Kwan. To conclusion this, Yuna is new ICON for ladies figure skating. I really look forward to see her breaking the record of winning the 3 time consecutive GPF championship, perhap the 1st lady to break the record of more than 200 points for total combination scores. Yuna GO GIRL :rock:

Truer words have never been spoken. I so love to see you wish Yuna well, and glad you once again rise to the occasion, fiercemao.

Fierceyuna, please address your posts to the skating performances, not to the fans of other skaters.

PS. Is there a reason why I have never seen you and Fsqueen on line at the same time? :laugh:

Last edited:

ks777

Record Breaker
Fierceyuna, please address your posts to the skating performances, not to the fans of other skaters.

PS. Is there a reason why have I never seen you and Fsqueen on line at the same time?

who is Fsqueen? I have never seen her. Is that FierceMao?

verysmuchso

On the Ice
yeh, i'm very confused too. I just saw briefly a post by Fiercemao saying ( 'sarcastically', i believe) that Yuna was the best and etc. etc., and the post vanishes seconds later, and Mathman writes to Fierceyuna!

ks777

Record Breaker
yeh, i'm very confused too. I just saw briefly a post by Fiercemao saying ( 'sarcastically', i believe) that Yuna was the best and etc. etc., and the post vanishes seconds later, and Mathman writes to Fierceyuna!

No it was fierceYuna who wrote that. I haven't seen fiercemao for awhile on this board.

P.S. thanks for keep deleting my posts, mathman.....:)

by the way, is there fierceJoannie exist on this board yet?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Yes!! unlike fiercemao, fierceyuna is a big yuna fan. I don't know what happened to fiercemao.. she goes by different names on several boards.

Maybe the IN police put him/her in jail. lol