Edea e guards size help | Golden Skate

Edea e guards size help

Suzie

Spectator
Hi, I have edea overture with 9 1/3 rotation blade and want to buy some e guards.
But the size seems to be right in the middle of the small and medium from my understanding?

I honestly wanna buy the medium one because they have more colors lol, but don't really want to risk it being too big.
Please help

Elija

On the Ice
I’m pretty sure small only goes up to 8.75, so you should solidly fit a medium.

CoffeeFan

Rinkside
Country
Canada
I'm sure others will also reply with their experiences, but my blades are 9 3/4 and the size medium e-guards fit quite snugly. Although the sizing technically goes up to 10 1/4 for medium, with my old 10" blades it was a struggle to get them on and off sometimes. You should definitely be fine with your size.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi, I have edea overture with 9 1/3 rotation blade and want to buy some e guards.
But the size seems to be right in the middle of the small and medium from my understanding?

I honestly wanna buy the medium one because they have more colors lol, but don't really want to risk it being too big.
Please help
You're a medium with that size blade.

You could also look into the E-guards duo that only comes in medium.

SK4T3

Rinkside

Suzie

Spectator
I'm sure others will also reply with their experiences, but my blades are 9 3/4 and the size medium e-guards fit quite snugly. Although the sizing technically goes up to 10 1/4 for medium, with my old 10" blades it was a struggle to get them on and off sometimes. You should definitely be fine with your size.
9 3/4 is a whole cm longer than 9 1/3 tho, do u think it will still fit?

Elija

On the Ice
I wear medium with 9 inch, they will be fine. As I stated above, the medium is from 8.75 inch. You only need to go down if you wear dance blades, which you are not according to your original post. Dance blades are shorter than freestyle blades.

Suzie

Spectator
You aren’t wearing dance blades though are you? You mentioned that you were wearing edea rotation blades.
Oooh yeah I see where my mistake is now, lol I'm sorry. I think I got some information mixed up which made me confused. Ur right, medium will fit :)

CoffeeFan

Rinkside
Country
Canada
Lol, wait till you get them and you'll understand. They're stretchy, but not THAT stretchy. They're quite snug on 9 3/4 and sometimes I wish they were juuuuust a little but stretchier to make it easy to take on and off. Love them though!

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I wear 9 1/2 dance blades and medium E-Guards. Dance blades are shorter than freestyle blades. Medium should fit fine. :) Just choose your colour and go!

I use medium E-guards for my 9-inch blades, and they are quite snug--like @CoffeeFan said, they could stand to be a little stretchier! It may be a bit of an adjustment, but you should be fine.