Elijah Wood admits it.. | Golden Skate

Elijah Wood admits it..

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
He and Liv did the nasty during LOTR. I know it's odd when and elf and hobbit procreate but they did do it... wait this is only in my world but oh well it's funny netherless. Did you know that Elijah is dating Masha Putin? Yean Vladimir's daughter! Liv used to date a French male stripper named Jaques! Oh also Sean Bean is single now... I think! Viggo Mortensen is said Viggo as it looks not Vigo as some dumbwats say it. Billy Boyd and Domininc Monaghan looks like Stefan Lindemann if put together... really! Also I found out what 'ho' , 'nincumpoop' and '****' mean!!!! OUCH!!!!

Does anyone know where the skaters are staying at 2004 Skate America is Pittsburgh? I need to meet these cool people.

MUCH BELATED APRIL FOOLS!

i haven't a clue what your paragraph is all about.

As to the Official Hotel in Pittsburgh, check out the USFSA web site, the may list it.

Joe

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Don't believe everything you read in those "Hollywood Gossip" rags.

:mad:

kemy

Rinkside
novaspacedout said:
Does anyone know where the skaters are staying at 2004 Skate America is Pittsburgh? I need to meet these cool people

I doubt you would get past all of the security around the skaters...especially spewing garbage like this.