Guignard and Fabbri: 'We are not tired!' | Golden Skate

Guignard and Fabbri: 'We are not tired!'

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Charlene Guignard and Marco Fabbri: 'We are not tired!'

Golden Skate catches up with Italy's four-time National Champions Charlène Guignard and Marco Fabbri at both Grand Prix de France and MK John Wilson Trophy. The first part of the interview is from Angers, France, and the second is audio only from Sheffield, Great Britain.

Listen in as the two-time European Championship bronze medalists share how they are still motivated and are not tired as they go into their 13th season together. Guignard and Fabbri also talk about how they came up with the music for their new Free Dance, goals for the season, how they balance their relationship on and off the ice, and where they see themselves in the future after their skating career.

The ice dance team has now qualified for the Grand Prix Final which will be held next month on home ice in Turin, Italy!

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Really enjoyed the interview! They are a recent discovery for me - I'm enjoying their performances so much, it was wonderful to learn a little bit about them as people. Wishing them great success at the GPF, Europeans and Worlds!

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
They are both ridiculously charming, and many couples could learn from their tips for maintaining a happy relationship. I hope they do achieve their goals, and then some! Great interview.
They seem to have such a lovely and supportive relationship, on and off the ice. I had no idea Charlene was so funny until watching this interview, her description of them and Barbara listening to all the dark music and enjoying it, as well as her story about how they came to pick a pet was really amusing!