MySkatingMall.com is open to support grassroots skating | Golden Skate

MySkatingMall.com is open to support grassroots skating

Ryan_Jahnke

Spectator
MySkatingMall.com, a site I designed to support the skating community, has just opened its "Gently Used" marketplace! MySkatingMall.com is a marketplace for new and gently used skating items where 5%-90% of every purchase goes to skating clubs and teams. The second half of the site, where individuals can purchase new items from Partner Stores linked to MySkatingMall.com will be operational before the site's Grand Opening March 26th.

MySkatingMall.com is my brainchild and labor of love:) I've created it to do the following things:

• Reduce skating expenses
  • Allow users to earn money from quality items they are no longer using
  • Have costs that are lower than other popular auction/listing sites
  • Serve as a perpetual fundraiser for skating clubs and teams without costing their members extra money
  • Be the easiest place on the web to find the exact skating item you are looking for
  • Allow everything figure skating related to be purchased on MySkatingMall.com.
I'll post again when I have more details about the Grand Opening. Please check out MySkatingMall.com and spread the word to skating friends if you think it is worthy of your support. It is just me trying to get the word out so I can use all the help I can get:biggrin: I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Sincerely,

Ryan Jahnke
2003 U.S. World Team Member
Founder, MySkatingMall.com

Ryan_Jahnke

Spectator
After many months of preparation, MySkatingMall.com is opening its virtual doors to the public this Friday, March 26th! Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm particularly pleased with the How it Works link at the top of our homepage. It connects to diagrams that show how all the finances are handled on the site. MySkatingMall.com is online right now, just not fully operational.

I would also like to offer anyone on GoldenSkate 50% off of all listing upgrades if they list items for sale on MySkatingMall.com in the next week. Basic listings are completely free but listings can be upgraded to show on the front page and at the top of the item's category for enhanced visibility.

You'll just need to type the following code in the discount box provided at the end of the selling listing form: MSM

When you get the chance, please tell any skating club or team you know about the great fund raising opportunity available on MySkatingMall.com? 5% to 90% of every purchase raises money for the skating club or team of the buyer and seller. Skating groups should be benefiting from every purchase and sale their members make! It is completely free for skating clubs and teams to register at http://www.myskatingmall.com/clubs!

Thank you! As always, I'm here to answer any questions.