November is Spinal Tap Month on IFC | Golden Skate

November is Spinal Tap Month on IFC

"These go to 11."

If this line makes you :rofl:, you know the brilliance of which I speak.

If you've never heard of Spinal Tap or heard of them but have never seen the original mockumentary "This is Spinal Tap," the Independent Film Channel will show the 20-year-old instant classic every Saturday night during November, or whenever else they feel like it.

Look for the film debuts of people like Angelica Huston and Fran Drescher, but most of all, lay back and fall in love with the muscial genius of the world's loudest heavy metal band.
:rock: :rock: :rock:
Rgirl

Longhornliz

Final Flight
My dad was actually a drummer for spinal tap for a brief period. Before the bizarre accident that is. ;)

Longhornliz said:
My dad was actually a drummer for spinal tap for a brief period. Before the bizarre accident that is. ;)
Did the band at least give you the little glob of green goo they found on the drummer's seat so you could put it in an urn or bury it? :p

I'd give you my condolences, but if I did that for the families of every Spinal Tap drummer, that's all I'd be doing. Okay, since I know you, my condolences, if you want 'em.
Rgirl

Longhornliz

Final Flight
My folks saw stonehenge while on vacation in europe this summer and you can imagine my surprise when I saw how large it was in their pictures.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Longhornliz said:
My folks saw stonehenge while on vacation in europe this summer and you can imagine my surprise when I saw how large it was in their pictures.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"And oh, how they danced, the little children of Stonehenge..."
You mean a couple of dancing dwarves can't knock it over?
I adore this film.