Overture or Chorus | Golden Skate

Overture or Chorus

Kyra Sandifort

Spectator
Hello my name is Kyra and I am new here,

I’ve got a few questions, I’ve got the Jackson ultima 500 since I started skating in September but they are not stiff anymore and bring no support. Now I want to try Edea because it’s just a better fit for my feet.

But my question is should I go straight to Chorus or is the overture also a great choice?

I am 21 just started but already have my: Salchow/loop/toe loop/waltz jump als we’re starting axel. I skate 3 times a week (in the winter season) and around 6/8 hours a week.

I also wanted to pair it with the jw coronation ace lite because most of my training group do have those. (There skating longer but almost same level). Any opinions?

Greetings Kyra

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hello my name is Kyra and I am new here,

I’ve got a few questions, I’ve got the Jackson ultima 500 since I started skating in September but they are not stiff anymore and bring no support. Now I want to try Edea because it’s just a better fit for my feet.

But my question is should I go straight to Chorus or is the overture also a great choice?

I am 21 just started but already have my: Salchow/loop/toe loop/waltz jump als we’re starting axel. I skate 3 times a week (in the winter season) and around 6/8 hours a week.

I also wanted to pair it with the jw coronation ace lite because most of my training group do have those. (There skating longer but almost same level). Any opinions?

Greetings Kyra
Hi and welcome. Has a pro fitter tech told you that Edea is best for your feet after measuring and tracing your feet?
What is your level and height/weight? <this does matter, especially since you are adult.
Also, DO NOT JUMP on your current boots, they are not intended for it especially for an adult, and you can get injured.

Kyra Sandifort

Spectator
Hi yes a tech measured everything, but at that moment I did not have the money.

I am 164cm and about 67 kilos. I’ve got my ABC but I don’t know if thats the same everywhere.

Greetings Kyra