Skating shops in Europe | Golden Skate

Skating shops in Europe

k8a

Rinkside
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a pro shop in Europe, preferably one that’s close to an international airport so it’s feasible for a day or two day trip, and stocks Riedell skates? Thanks in advance for your advice :):pray:

gleungc6

On the Ice
I can recommend Everglides in the UK, I had a good experience there, but I would contact them by website form/email/phone to enquire about sizing, stock and things like that before you make a trip!

emilinkaa

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I can recommend this shop, which is about 45 min from Vienna. He’s very strict about what boots he’ll fit you into, but did a great job with my fitting. Any changes I’d make next time are due to my own faults and not the fitting.

Sporthandel Jakubec u Partner KG - Premium Dealer
Handel Mazzetti-Straße 24
Sankt Pölten
Austria

k8a

Rinkside
Thank you all for your reply! My friends ended up going down a slightly different route because most of the retailers we found were either not stocking Riedell anymore or only stocked their roller skates. I personally found your recommendations very helpful, @emilinkaa , as I used them for reordering my old boots and they were so helpful and had great customer service :)