Thanks to the GS staff and AlexRus! | Golden Skate

Thanks to the GS staff and AlexRus!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
A big thanks to the GS staff and AlexRus for providing the info I can copy and paste into a program I can put on a clip board and mark on as I watch the comps(MS Word doc) (with a dog in my lap) on the telly.
Since there are no commericals I am still perfecting the drone operated adult beverage delivery system. :agree:
(You would think a dog with multiple obedience titles, agiliy titles, tracking titles, and scent work titles could fetch a beer, wouldnt you?.....but noooooooo....)

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Thanks Chris!

A big thanks to the GS staff and AlexRus for providing the info I can copy and paste into a program I can put on a clip board and mark on as I watch the comps (with a dog in my lap) on the telly.
Since there are no commericals I am still perfecting the drone operated adult beverage delivery system. :agree:
(You would think a dog with multiple obedience titles, agiliy titles, tracking titles, and scent work titles could fetch a beer, wouldnt you?.....but noooooooo....)

Awww, the life of a retiree! :bow: Sounds comfy, and thanks for the wonderful gifts and conversation at Skate America! :agree: So happy to have met you! :gclap:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Awww, the life of a retiree! :bow: Sounds comfy, and thanks for the wonderful gifts and conversation at Skate America! :agree: So happy to have met you! :gclap:

Great to see you too! Thanks for all your warm friendliness and hope to see you at other comps.....BTW, retirement is hard work so all you folks out there who still go to a job, thanks for paying all that social security
tax so I can enjoy my retirement. :rofl:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
A big thanks to the GS staff and AlexRus for providing the info I can copy and paste into a program I can put on a clip board and mark on as I watch the comps(MS Word doc) (with a dog in my lap) on the telly.

Smart dog!

:)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
And yes, a Big Serious Heartfelt Thank You to Doris and Alex and all the people who post the live stream links (yes auser, that includes you!) and the post-event video links (wonderful to see you back Mao!) and I'll stop here because I'm beginning to feel like Sally Fields at The Oscars.

But really...

:thank:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Lovely wife and lovely dog. Lucky you!:)

Thanks! Met her the day I was divorced 34 years ago today at a Sierra Club meeting. She is just a kid at 65...her only fault is she has terrible taste in husbands! :biggrin:
We actually have three dogs but they all look alike.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Yes, I can definitely say that dog looks far too smart to fetch drinks for you! One of my cats likes to drink mine or knock them over. Such a diva!