Tickets? | Golden Skate

Tickets?

ptvvibezz

MK forever
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Has anyone received their tickets in the mail yet? I haven't yet and I'm starting to worry since I'm in the US :(

Alisa

On the Ice
I'm in the same boat, but I did get an email on Saturday saying they had been sent out if that helps

lusterfan

Final Flight
omg I thought I was the only one!! got the email from ticketmaster but I haven't received any tracking info etc

hopefully even if we don't get the physical tickets, the ticket box office there can do something for us??

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
omg I thought I was the only one!! got the email from ticketmaster but I haven't received any tracking info etc

hopefully even if we don't get the physical tickets, the ticket box office there can do something for us??
I think they will have a riot on their hands if they don't.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
A late update: the tickets didn't arrive in the mail, so my daughter called them (with one day of potential delivery left). They took her info and said she could pick them up at will-call with various pieces of id (photo + the card the tickets were charged to). She had some kind of confirmation of the arrangement as well.

We stopped by the box office on Friday morning and got them in less than 5 minutes by presenting just her photo ID. So good on Ticketmaster for fixing things, but bad on them for sending out the tickets so late.