ZZZZZZ................Why your bed should be near a window | Golden Skate

ZZZZZZ................Why your bed should be near a window

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Why Your Bed Should Be Near a Window

In a very strange survey that attempts to link furniture placement with bedroom fun, the furniture store IKEA has determined the following in a survey of its customers: Couples who place their bed near a window enjoy a more active love life.

However, couples whose bed is in the middle of the room can expect the most Valentine's Day gifts. In fact, these couples will spend at least $150 on their sweeties. (Huh? Hey, we just report it. Sometimes we can't figure it out either.)

Other bedroom fantasies uncovered by the IKEA survey:
--34 percent of women who like their bed near a window are single, compared with 18 percent of men.
--About 15 percent of Americans sleep in the buff.
--40 percent call their bedroom a sanctuary.
--55 percent say they want a fireplace instead of a TV in their bedroom.
--40 percent prefer a neutral color scheme in their bedroom.
--59 percent say curtains are the ideal window covering, rather than blinds or shutters.

:D

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
guinevere:

Wow! I could not stand that!!!!

guinevere

Final Flight
I'm not nutty on it myself, but it does have 2 large doors, which make it feel not so boxed in. Also, the sun in my living room is really intense, so it's actually ok to have a little cave to sleep in.

guinevere

eliza88

On the Ice
If I had my bed near the bedroom window I would have the cats jumping on and off my head all night long! Then I'd be too tired to have an active love life!

eliza88

heyang

Record Breaker
Having your bed under a window is bad Feng Shui, but it's worse to have it right in front of a door with you pointing feet 1st out the door.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I have four windows in my bedroom. My bed is in front of two.
I can tell I'm getting old though because I now only leave two open instead of all four all winter at night! I cannot sleep in a warm room. Don't know what that means but since I'm alone not very exciting!!! :laugh: