Nfl 2014-2015 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Nfl 2014-2015

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Fish vs Bills tonight. This will be dirty :)

Edit: and the game was absolute boredom. Miller was the one who saved blue fish once again. I can't believe Pats have lost to this team :no:

Last edited:

Skategmt

On the Ice
Fish vs Bills tonight. This will be dirty :)

Edit: and the game was absolute boredom. Miller was the one who saved blue fish once again. I can't believe Pats have lost to this team :no:

It's very frustrating that the last 2 times the Dolphins played the Pats they won, they aren't very good. Hopefully the Pats can take on the Colts and play hard!

Dobson is benched (again) and will jot be suited up reported by the media. What a waste of a second round draft pick if you ask me!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*ahem* Mrs. P... how'd the game go today? (I don't like Alex Smith and am not a fan of KC but... I had to)

Concerned with the Niners, yes they won today... but barely... they should've easily killed Manning and the Giants. FIVE interceptions and only one touchdown? The rest of the points field goals? I don't care what Kap says - that W very nearly didn't happen!

And Greenbay is looking pretty awesome these days... as are the Cardinals.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Pats didn't disappoint today :cheer: I'm so happy for them, and for myself too :) #timetowin #ridleywho #gronkparty

I also watched a bit of Broncos game, and that was... well, let's just say, it wasn't good. I think KC actually have a chance for the Division.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
we had a good laugh today during the Packer's game - FOX broke in saying they were going to switch to "a more competitive game" and then went to the Arizona Detroit game... which was almost just as lame.

sad for the Colts... but Gronk was on fire today.

Snow63

Record Breaker
:cheer: #gronkhealthy #coolrunningjoelgray :cheer2:

OMG, Doris, I didn't know you are a football fan :) And that you're a Pats fan makes it even better :dance:
And Gray was fantastic. I'm so proud of the guy, from a practice squad to tying franchise record in a matter of couple of weeks! Yay! :cheer:

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One of the things I love about the Pats is they can build up smaller name talent and get production from them. At the same time they know how to deflate a players ego and get maximum team effort from them. Randy Moss anyone?

#ItsJustTom #cheeseylicious #GronTron

Skategmt

On the Ice
Pats are looking fierce! This team is a contending team for the SB. Their toughest game will @Packers in two weeks. If they can win this week against Detroit (at home) and win against GB, then I think they are going to pull away with the AFC title. Gray reminds me of Blount from last season. Gray is the anti Ridley, he doesn't "dance" his way through, he drives through the hole. Gronk going beast mode is always a pleasure to see!:yay:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Yay! Pats roared back at Lions today. :) I'm so happy.
And now we have Gray AND Blount! I just wish Gray had a snap or two tonight.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The Lions, who are a defensive team, and who had seen last week's tapes, were all prepared for Gray. But they were not prepared for Blount or for Brady to put on a QB clinic. It was very smart of Belichick to show a variety of weapons. I hope Gray will be more prominent next week.

Mr. Ski is very jubilant about the performance of Blount, and the fact that the Steelers gave him up. He is not a Steelers fan :laugh2:

Snow63

Record Breaker
The Lions, who are a defensive team, and who had seen last week's tapes, were all prepared for Gray. But they were not prepared for Blount or for Brady to put on a QB clinic. It was very smart of Belichick to show a variety of weapons. I hope Gray will be more prominent next week.

Mr. Ski is very jubilant about the performance of Blount, and the fact that the Steelers gave him up. He is not a Steelers fan :laugh2:

Yes. I knew Gray's not going to see a lot of gametime. I added him to my Fantasy Team last week but left him on the bench for this weekend :) And thank god I did that.
But I still hoped he will play, at least a couple of snaps.

Oh, and I have a perfect record in my Fantasy League: 11-0-0. Yay me :dance:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Hey, Mrs. P - our online "friendship" will have to be put on hold this Thanksgiving... this is one of the most (if not THE most) important games of the year! :laugh: