Nfl 2014-2015 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Nfl 2014-2015

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hey, Mrs. P - our online "friendship" will have to be put on hold this Thanksgiving... this is one of the most (if not THE most) important games of the year! :laugh:

Time for trash talking. :)

Sadly I won't be able to watch the game as I will be out talking to shoppers about why they are not watching football and lining up for cheap TVs instead, LOL.

Skategmt

On the Ice
I don't know why they'd have Katy Perry. Katy Perry fans are generally not football fans (no offense to anyone) and she hasn't had a big song/album in a while. I think that if they were going for a pop singer, I would have chosen Taylor Swift.

With that out if the way, Gray didn't play because he was late to practice and that's Belichicks punishment. Hopefully he will be smarter this week, he will be needed against Green Bay. My favorite Belichick punishment was when he put Walker on punt returns five years ago as punishment for mouthing off about the Jets coach the week before they played them!:laugh: And I enjoyed when Belichick benched Ridley (who I really think is a walking, football fumbling disaster) for fumbling twice, maybe three times, in one game last year ( I believe on the miracle game against Denver). Belichick made Ridley carry a football the whole next game. It was priceless!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Time for trash talking. :)

Sadly I won't be able to watch the game as I will be out talking to shoppers about why they are not watching football and lining up for cheap TVs instead, LOL.

that sucks!

Amei

Record Breaker

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I don't care who they have as the halftime show - I use the halftime for refilling on beverages/snacks and standing in line for the bathroom. The only halftime show that I have watched in recent years is the Rolling Stones.

Well, I don't like most of HT shows I watched. Especially last 5 years. The last I really liked was 2003 show, and The Who weren't too bad too. But it's a BIG part of the day. It has biggest A18-49 ratings of all shows on TV, even higher than the game itself. That's why it's important to make a great show, it's important for network, for NFL.

Anyway, is it just me or Seahawks finally look decent or what? Poor Niners :no:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Anyway, is it just me or Seahawks finally look decent or what? Poor Niners :no:

No joke. I thought it would actually be a battle. But I guess the Seahawks finally decided to stop being a train wreak.

Sorry Toni. #sortof.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Fly, Eagles, Fly:party2: The only Thanksgiving game that mattered.;)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Green Bay :slink:
J.J. Watt :slink:

All this Manziel DRAMA :drama::biggrin:

Snow63

Record Breaker
YAY! Patriots are KINGS of the AFC East again! Thank God, they showed to the fish how you need to play if you want to win the title, even if it's just Division.

And I tried to watch Manziel's debut game too. And guess what? He SUCKS big time :laugh2:
Well, at least his shirts are selling well :drama:

Edit: OMG. He had QBR = 1! I didn't even know it's mathematically possible :slink:

Edit #2: the comments on NFL official website :laugh2: I can't breath :laugh2:

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
and the Jets win a game, only resulting in a worse draft pick for the Jets than the Titans :slink:

Skategmt

On the Ice
Yes, the NFL network is all about Manziel and it drives me crazy! I don't think the guy is that good, he's no Brady, Manning, Rodgers ect. Hopefully the Pats can win their last 2 games and win home field advantage!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Considering how the season started, I'm in awe of how well the Pats have done already :eek:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well I'm happy the Seahawks made a decent comeback after such a dismal start. Their record is close to their record from last season (one more loss) and they beat some tough teams.

Still skeptical that they'll get back to the SB though, lots of good teams out there.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Well I'm happy the Seahawks made a decent comeback after such a dismal start. Their record is close to their record from last season (one more loss) and they beat some tough teams.

Still skeptical that they'll get back to the SB though, lots of good teams out there.

I have downloaded their last game VS Niners. Maybe will watch it today. But my friend from states, who watched the game, said it still was ugly. But who cares? Better win ugly than lose pretty, right?

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'm sorry but I just need to post it here.

NFL Power Rankings: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ings-week-16-patriots-back-at-no-1-bills-rise

RANK 20: 7-7 BROWNS
Everyone thought they'd see Johnny Manziel running around making plays. After the rookie's first interception, I was wondering what was running around in his head ...

These guys are faster than the DBs at Rice. Gee willikers. ... Ah, heck. Shake it off, man -- Hoyer would have two of those by now. ... Next time I'm in Vegas, I've got to see "Absinthe." Hear that show is killer..

This is just TOO funny :laugh2::laugh2: Mr. Harrison's sense of humor is killing me again.

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Congrats to 'Hawks and Pats fans! I'm so thrilled :) Both teams have a pretty big room for improvement, though. Seahawks D-line is one to die for, still need more consistent O-line. Pats are the other way around.
Cowboys and Colts next, please.