Nfl 2014-2015 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Nfl 2014-2015

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And why you're not happy? The game was AMAZING :)

Oh the game was great! Definitely enjoyed that both teams fought, but just more grumpy about that boneheaded final call. :/

But I guess what comes around goes around -- GB made that decision to field goal at the 1 yard line, keeping the Seahawks' hope alive.

Miracles have a limit -- they were given one with Kearse's catch and they totally squandered the opportunity.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Oh the game was great! Definitely enjoyed that both teams fought, but just more grumpy about that boneheaded final call. :/

It was priceless. The most running team decided to gamble with the game in their hands. But it was not the only mistake in the game. If Brady haven't threw his own INT in 'Hawks REDZONE, the winner probably would be decided much sooner. But that's the part of the sport. You can't always play perfect. So, of course people will talk about this play call a lot, mostly bacause it was the game losing play, but it doen't matter in the end. Everyone makes mistakes. Patriots made their share of mistakes too.
Deflated footballs or not, this team is incredible.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It was priceless. The most running team decided to gamble with the game in their hands. But it was not the only mistake in the game. If Brady haven't threw his own INT in 'Hawks REDZONE, the winner probably would be decided much sooner. But that's the part of the sport. You can't always play perfect. So, of course people will talk about this play call a lot, mostly bacause it was the game losing play, but it doen't matter in the end. Everyone makes mistakes. Patriots made their share of mistakes too.
Deflated footballs or not, this team is incredible.

Oh, no. I totally agree with you. You should check out my earlier post. :) I am a fan, but not a blind fan. :) The offense was not up to par -- I mean -5 for rushing yards in Q1? REALLY?!

And I actually credit the Patriots from coming back from their initial mistakes to win. The Legion of Boom should have capitalized on a team that was 3rd and 18. Period. Instead, they allowed the Patriots to scrap away that lead until they took it over for the rest of the game.

Honestly there were a lot of games the Seahawks had no business winning based on their actual playing (uh-hello 4 interceptions in NFC title game), but was able to win by some much gambling and miracle. I'm hoping they'll work more on the basic game and not depend so much on ballsy moves. They have the asset -- They have the talent. They play well together.

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Oh, no. I totally agree with you. You should check out my earlier post. :) I am a fan, but not a blind fan. :) The offense was not up to par -- I mean -5 for rushing yards in Q1? REALLY?!

And I actually credit the Patriots from coming back from their initial mistakes to win. The Legion of Boom should have capitalized on a team that was 3rd and 18. Period. Instead, they allowed the Patriots to scrap away that lead until they took it over for the rest of the game.

Honestly there were a lot of games the Seahawks had no business winning based on their actual playing (uh-hello 4 interceptions in NFC title game), but was able to win by some much gambling and miracle. I'm hoping they'll work more on the basic game and not depend so much on ballsy moves. They have the asset -- They have the talent. They play well together.

I know you're not blind fan :) I just pointed out that not wisest final play call is not the only reason why Pats have won. Not everyone understand that, sadly.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I know you're not blind fan :) I just pointed out that not wisest final play call is not the only reason why Pats have won. Not everyone understand that, sadly.

Don't worry. I totally understand what the deal was. :)

I'm going to cheer for the Seahawks to play well, but that's the thing, I root for them to play well, because they have the ability and talent to do so. Alas, they are still a young team -- my hope with some vintage -- they'll learn to capitalize on those assets.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Found my post earlier in this thread. And guess what?

Yes, it's true. And for me it's nothing sad about it. He had an amazing carrier. 5 times SB participant and 3 times champion. Of course I want him one more ring, but I don't see this happen. At least this season.
But I think Brady will be good at least one more year, or two. He just have no weapons (aka WRs) that other QBs have. Looks at Broncos, Packers or even Cowboys outside WRs. If Brady will have one of the top wide receivers in the league the change of Pats offence would be drastic. Good that Gronk is here, and I'm impressed by Wright. But hey, they're TEs. Not very big outside threats.
Garoppolo is good guy and very fast QB. I hope he will learn Patriots offence.

I guess I'm a bad fan. I didn't believe in them back then. :no:

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'm going to cheer for the Seahawks to play well, but that's the thing, I root for them to play well, because they have the ability and talent to do so. Alas, they are still a young team -- my hope with some vintage -- they'll learn to capitalize on those assets.

Yes. I agree with you. I just wish they were less cocky. Sometimes I think of some of them like of a bunch of bullies. It's easy to act classy when you win, it's harder to take a blow with straight face when you lost.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yes. I agree with you. I just wish they were less cocky. Sometimes I think of some of them like of a bunch of bullies. It's easy to act classy when you win, it's harder to take a blow with straight face when you lost.

I think Wilson isn't that cocky. And actually both Sherman and Wilson handled themselves well after the game.

Well, I have this to give me a laugh. So true to form: http://youtu.be/V_ozofiGPJo

Snow63

Record Breaker
I think Wilson isn't that cocky. And actually both Sherman and Wilson handled themselves well after the game.

Well, I have this to give me a laugh. So true to form: http://youtu.be/V_ozofiGPJo

I have nothing against Wilson's personality, I just don't like his QB'ing style much. :) But I'm surprised about Sherman tbh. Bevell though, I didn't like his words about Lockett.

Edit: do you guys think Bevell will be fired?

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I have nothing against Wilson's personality, I just don't like his QB'ing style much. :) But I'm surprised about Sherman tbh. Bevell though, I didn't like his words about Lockett.

Edit: do you guys think Bevell will be fired?

Here's documented proof re: Sherman: http://www.businessinsider.com/richard-sherman-tom-brady-photo-on-last-super-bowl-play-2015-2

As for Bevell, we'll see. But yeah totally hated how everyone else blamed themselves, he chose to throw a player under the bus for HIS call.