Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Meoima

Match Penalty
Chrome is made by Google.
I take computer, internet and personal security and privacy seriously.
I do not trust Google in those respects.
So the chances of me installing any software they wrote... onto one of my computers... just to see if ropey Instagram videos will play... is zero :p
I can wait til she does it in competition, or video appears elsewhere...
I use Ipad and watched the clip by Instagram application.
Wonderful 3A.
I can't wait to see her lands it in competition! :rock:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

So the chances of me installing any software they wrote... onto one of my computers... just to see if ropey Instagram videos will play... is zero :p

Even though you use IE, you still can see the video file in mp4 format on your computer just by clicking the below link and saving the file. :)

http://videos-c-15.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10926945_1394195864214135_814315848_n.mp4

Last edited:

Eloyse

On the Ice
Very beautifully Done. A big congrats to Liza! :cheer2:Can't wait to see her do triple axel in competitions (but of course her body and health always come first)

LRK

Record Breaker
What makes my jaw drop is how very... easy... it looks! I'm so impressed! :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
How about Chrome? ;) Works fine here.

For me, Instagram videos do not play with Chrome.
My experience was/is that when Instagram first started allowing videos, it did not work with Chrome for ages. :eek:hwell: Then out of the blue, it did start working several months ago :). But equally out of the blue, it stopped working after a few weeks, and so far has never started working again. :eek:hwell:
[ BTW, YouTube -- owned by Google -- also is very hit-or-miss for me with Chrome. :( ]

Anyway, congratulations to tuktik for the triple axel.

Just curious ... then do you boycott YouTube for the same reason? :think: Even if one does not have a YT account (and does not use Chrome), can Google/YT keep a history (tied to an IP address) of one's YT viewing?
Or is the difference to you that watching YT videos does not require downloading software?

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I use Webstagram.com or Iconosquare.com on the pc to look at Instagram...have you tried one of those?

The video made my day! Of course, it's one thing to jump it and another to put it in a program...no hurry, but she will get there when she gets there, no question!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I use Webstagram.com or Iconosquare.com on the pc to look at Instagram...have you tried one of those? ...

Thx for the suggestions. Webstagram has not worked for me in the past for Instagram videos -- although it does to some extent for Instagram photos.

Will give Iconosquare a try.

Noolan

On the Ice
Did she postpone the release of that video just so that it wouldn't come out on Radionova's birthday? :laugh: If Liza can do it that well in a competition, Lena and the rest of the girls need to start working on their axels right now. The age of Liza domination is upon us!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Is this the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQzESSpq_k

(Instagram does not work for me; neither does RealPlayer anymore.... :( )
Wow! She made that look effortless! I hope she can make it consistent and do it in competition...

Or is the difference to you that watching YT videos does not require downloading software?
Yes, exactly.

It's one thing to watch videos via a web browser that I can largely keep locked down, or even run in a virtual machine sandbox.
Plus I can download videos from youtube etc without playing them at all in a browser.

But it's something else entirely, to install software onto one of my computers... and then grant it internet access...!

Last edited:

Lipea

Final Flight
Yay! I hope she will do it at competitions now (because otherwise I would worry about her overrotating her double axel). It looks so effortless. In the absence of Mao, we've got Liza! :dance:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
:shocked: Is that really a triple? I mean, I can clearly see her rotating three times, but it just looks so easy. I would've taken it for a double on the first watch! She doesn't seem to strain for height or rotation at all! She just... seems to float in the air.

Yay! I hope she will do it at competitions now (because otherwise I would worry about her overrotating her double axel). It looks so effortless. In the absence of Mao, we've got Liza! :dance:
I'm not worried about overrotation. Mao never had troubles with 2A (she did 2A-3T, in fact), and nor did guys who trained 3A.