Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm sorry to ask but who is her boyfriend?

It just upsets me too much writing about them being together. So, I hope you don't mind, but I'll just quote what I wrote the last time somebody asked this question.

In my dreams, it's me. But in reality, it's Andrei LAZUKIN. :cry:

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: In case anybody hasn't worked it out, I'm trying to add a bit of humour. As long as Liza is happy with her life, then I am happy too!

Last edited:

Lipea

Final Flight
It just upsets me too much writing about them being together. So, I hope you don't mind, but I'll just quote what I wrote the last time somebody asked this question.

EDIT: In case anybody hasn't worked it out, I'm trying to add a bit of humour. As long as Liza is happy with her life, then I am happy too!

Well, you never know what's going on with her personal life now. I have not notices new pictures of her with him on her instagram or vkontakte for last couple months. So, who knows...

Imagine

Medalist
Wow how did she even manage to land that?! It was so fast and the landing was so solid. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that there are magnets under the ice or something.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Spoken like a true fan! :)

Congratulations Liza! A lovely 3A, no hint of strain or stress. Hope to see that in your programs soon.

staccato

Rinkside
I can't stop watching the video 😭 I can't believe how relaxed she is and how she flows out of it without any difficulty whatsoever, it's insane! I hope this means that we'll get to see it in future competitions. She has a 3-3, too, so it would be lovely to see her push the technical envelope further for jumps. Go, Lizaaaaa!

aubergine

Spectator
Liza's 3A was beautiful, looked so effortless.
I wonder when she will put it in her programs. Maybe we'll get to see it at Europeans? :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have the video...
http://instagram.com/p/xjFo45TQf8/
Liza's 3A @ Mishin's camp in Tartu Estonia.

Just so that you know, the original version of the video (longer, phone-shaped rather than Instagram-shaped) has been uploaded to the Mishin Summer Camps Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=838810086181387

Although it cuts off pretty sharpish, it's interesting to see the reaction. There is lots of cheering from the spectators, but Liza herself doesn't seem that bothered.

As somebody suggested earlier in this thread, perhaps she had been attempting it umpteen times during the day, and was just fed up by the time she did get it! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
At Mishin's camp gala in Tartu on the 9th, Liza did 3A, 3T-3T, 3Z in her SP. Fell on the 3A (seemed fully rotated) and then popped the 3Z.
Report is from here: http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?...еция26-января-1-февраля-общие-во/page__st__60 (thanks to Duality for the link)
It's good she tried it in the program, to get comfortable with it. Popping the lutz could be costly (falling on the axel actually isn't too bad, as long as she nails everything else). However, does that mean she still landed the 3-3 after falling on the axel?

Anyway, I trust Liza and her team to know the axel's consistency and whether it's worth adding in at the moment.

adelia

Record Breaker
It's good she tried it in the program, to get comfortable with it. Popping the lutz could be costly (falling on the axel actually isn't too bad, as long as she nails everything else). However, does that mean she still landed the 3-3 after falling on the axel?

Anyway, I trust Liza and her team to know the axel's consistency and whether it's worth adding in at the moment.
Good question. I had assumed that since there was no mention of a mistake on the combo that she attempted and landed it but maybe I was wrong. The report was as follows, by user Liudmila:

"сегодня в Тарту были показательные выступления у группы Мишина - Лиза в короткой прыгала триксель , упала с выезда, и сразу же следом вместо луца сделала бабочку -не хватило сил наверное. Так что думаю, что не стоит ждать от нее изменений на ЧЕ.
Today in Tartu were demonstrations in groups Mishin - Liza in short 3A jumped, fell from the exit and immediately follow along Lutz made a butterfly-not enough strength probably. So I think that we should not expect it to change Euros."

"Лиза свой упаденный триксель выложила в инстаграмме. Тренирует она кп с трикселем всё же. Прыжки стоят в такой последовательности: 3А, 3Т+3Т, 3Л. Пока сказали, что в таком наборе старается выкатать КП.
Liza dropped their 3A posted in instagram. She trains with SP 3A yet. Jumps are as follows: 3A, 3T + 3T 3L. So far, said that in this set of tries roll out SP."

Anyway, if video surfaces, we will know for sure.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1429353186_a131d2aa15dc4aec0273aa6888c4cd60

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm curious about where she puts the jumps. Are they still in their original spots, which means she does the lutz in the second half? (That could explain the popping--she's not used to the layout yet).

At least she doesn't seem to be sick. Regardless of what jumps she does, I hope she'll stay healthy for Europeans.