2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's interesting to listen to them talk in the KnC about the fall and what happened. To quote Brandon, "I just feel like I have no control today"

I hope he feels better for the free

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well they both look thoroughly unimpressed... I feel like the couples here are being a lot more 'real' with their facial expressions than usual:laugh:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Ouch for that score for D & F. They are so promising and had done well on the GP circuit- were one spot out of qualifying for the final. To be in 5th this early in this competition where the Russians aren't even competing is just . . . Ouch.

But wow is Ingo HOT. Even when he's mad.

burntBREAD

Medalist
D/F's FS is much stronger than their SP, so hopefully they'll bring it back for the FS.

They definitely need to work on SBS during the off-season, though -- they're about as inconsistent as S/K when it comes to those sals...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I would be scared to hear that if I were his partner!

He was saying that he knew exactly what went wrong and he first thought he was going to pop the jump. But, yeah, I would not want someone with that mindset lifting me. These pairs have so much trust in each other. I couldn't do it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
These commercials are making me nervous now... I do not want to miss anything...

elee63

Final Flight
DJ DOC all the way. Thank god for whoever made this 2010 mix, some of the things being released right now is just absolute crap. At least this stuff is harmless fun.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
A Pink again. This is not my fav. A Pink song though! Give me Mr. Chu or Hush, Hush!

elee63

Final Flight
It's moments like this where I'm glad I have that season pass subscription. But these moments come too far and few in between. Once or twice this season...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It is mid afternoon on a weekday. They do work in Asia too :biggrin:

And in Korea they work all hours of the day....and over night.

They probably should have offered free alcohol. :laugh:

maekju chuseyo. or soju chuseyo! :biggrin:

Last edited: