2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

tulosai

Record Breaker
You can donate whatever amount you would like, but you only get rewards for the higher amounts.

Yes, but it incentivises people to donate a certain amount if an award is associated. I agree it was stupid of them to start rewards at $100. They for sure IMO would have made more money if they had started them lower.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Kayne looks unimpressed with the score. OS looks thrilled though :)

When I read this, I thought it said "Kanye". And I thought "Ooh, I didn't know Mr. West was interested in figure skating! He's really gone up in my estimations now!"

:laugh: :eek::

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
So I really like D/F they are my favorite American team currently, but I wish they would give up on the super dramatic tragic music like this and Notre Dame last year. It is quite simply beyond their powers of interpretation. They clearly do not understand heartache or all consuming love, I am sorry. If I have to endure her beaming through one more yric about death (yes, these songs are about DEATH) I am going to off myself. It isn't that they can't skate to powerful, dramatic music, either. Lion King? Nail it. It is these romantic tearjerkers they have to get away from.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Aw darn. I was hoping they'd nail it. :(

You can so see Ingo's influence these days in their sbs spins and the death spiral.