2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

burntBREAD

Medalist
She landed everything! And then of course they went off-sync at the end. :laugh: But landing everything >>>> slight off-sync on spins.

firal

Record Breaker
I know many think that D/R looks awkward as a pair, but to me Peng/Zhang looks even more awkward as a pair.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I know many think that D/R looks awkward as a pair, but to me Peng/Zhang looks even more awkward as a pair.

I used to feel this but I think they have chosen very appropriate programs to try to mitigate this. I actually also think they dynamic between them is very sweet- like he is a much older brother. I think she is lucky to be able to draw on his experience. It is likely she will have another partner later and I think this time will TRULY have benefited her.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Marvelous. The men haven't even gone yet, but I don't think I'll regret choosing the Chinese pairs of them. (See, Cheng Peng, you can land 'em jumps!)

Not sure about PCS being that much higher than S/H's... Eh, can't complain considering how good it was.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hongbo!!!!! :cheer:

(So, when are you and Xue making YOUR comeback...???!!!)

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Whelp missed most of that because my fat cat Bingley decided this was the perfect time to wake up from his 5 hour nap and sit on my computer...