2015 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate Feb 15 Seoul Time | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate Feb 15 Seoul Time

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Never mind Sochi, THIS is scandalous!

Zijun should at least be above Gracie, if not on the podium!

(Due to streaming issues, I've still to see the Japanese girls. So I can't really comment whether Zijun should be above them)

That said, although I preferred Zijun's programmes, I am absolutely delighted for Polina getting her first Senior Gold!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Plisskin

Medalist
I still say Gracie needs to go back to her Russian coach for her jumps. And get someone else to do her choreography too. That LP is whack.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott is in this group too.
Yep Jeremy, I am not sure Rohene would qualify - he was hardly known and then only in America really. I don't think he even made it to a world's and hardly did if any major internationals. Hard to say your a basket case at major events or for big titles when you weren't even in the ball game so to speak. Ward came into his own through show skating and choreography really.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Ashley should have come, tested her 3Lz edge on international judges and I'm sure if she had skated acceptably her PCS would have led her to a win

kresslia

Medalist
I'm at the point with the ladies where I find only three skaters remotely interesting: Radionova, Liza, and Wagner. Even those three I probably will barely care for five years from now (except Liza maybe, she's been so impressive).

yuki

Final Flight
Today's Ladies' is almost like the complete opposite of yesterday's Men's, so the jinx stays.

How the ....did Gracie score above Li Zhijun??:disapp:

She actually scored lower that Zijun in the FS, but was (slightly) higher overall.

lady_bee

Medalist
Also, Emanuel Sandhu, Jeremy Abbot, Adam Rippoin, etc. Now that I think of it all these skaters are from North America...

All of them are on my favrites list.
Again, why am I always attracted to inconsistent/weak-nerve skaters, including Kozuka, and Czech boys:rolleye:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Congratulations to the medalists :cheer:
I still can't believe Gracie didn't make the podium, her inconsistency is really :bang:

travelbug

Rinkside
I cannot believe Polina is going to win this. I mean, she skated well, but that program :slink:

What a bizarre event (and not in a good way)

And I can't get over the "traffic jam" of 2-9 on the FS! They're all within just a hair of a 5 point range, and most in an even tighter clump.

A few bunched up is one thing, but that's almost half the field within a 5 point range (for the FS)! :p

Last edited: