Same gender pairs/ice dance in your dreams | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Same gender pairs/ice dance in your dreams

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yes, Yuzu is probably a little taller... but I'm sure they're both stronger than they look, they could take turns with who lifts who :biggrin:
But think about the possibilities with their spins!
Lol their sbs spins and twizzle will be absolutely fantastic. :love: and they definitely can lift each other in turn for a short time. I'm in for this team!!

I guess with Josh and Yuzu (or Jason and Josh... or Han and Josh) it would always be Josh who'd have to do the lifting. Poor guy! Maybe we need to pair Josh with Max for a change, Max is small but I'm sure he can lift people taller than him!
Josh is too tall to be thrown, poor him. But if it's Max, maybe he can do it. :love:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Nam and Javi for that pairs gold.
I saw a clip on IG where they did SBS 3A

LisaM

Medalist
Yes, Yuzu is probably a little taller... but I'm sure they're both stronger than they look, they could take turns with who lifts who :biggrin:
But think about the possibilities with their spins!

I guess with Josh and Yuzu (or Jason and Josh... or Han and Josh) it would always be Josh who'd have to do the lifting. Poor guy! Maybe we need to pair Josh with Max for a change, Max is small but I'm sure he can lift people taller than him!

I was thinking who will take the male steps for the key points and who will take the female steps? Haha

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Lol their sbs spins and twizzle will be absolutely fantastic. :love: and they definitely can lift each other in turn for a short time. I'm in for this team!!

Let's just hope Yuzu doesn't decide on the costumes. I really, really don't want Jason to be froced into a boobs skirt :laugh:

Josh is too tall to be thrown, poor him. But if it's Max, maybe he can do it. :love:

I think Kovtun migth be taller than Josh....................
.................let's stick with Max :biggrin:
Jeremy could be an option though. Could be a good Ice Dance team!

LisaM said:
I was thinking who will take the male steps for the key points and who will take the female steps? Haha

Shouldn't there be no male and female steps anymore? That's kind of like the purpose, isn't it? ;)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Let's just hope Yuzu doesn't decide on the costumes. I really, really don't want Jason to be froced into a boobs skirt :laugh:

A terrible vision has arisen before me: Jason with his mustard colored pants and Hanyu in the Boobskirt costume. Wow.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Forget the boobskirt for a minute and imagine a costume set similar to his etude...that would be beautiful. :love:

I think Song/Hanyu would look great together and maybe Javier/Voronov for pairs? :biggrin: Would love to see Javier/Yuzuru; a power couple :laugh:

I would like to see Ashley and maybe....Radio? Carolina and Mao would be extraordinary to watch.... :drama:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
A terrible vision has arisen before me: Jason with his mustard colored pants and Hanyu in the Boobskirt costume. Wow.

Or they could wear matching, mustard-colored boobs skirts. With lots of glitter and sparkles, of course.

The costumes really could be fun with a lot of same gender pairs. Maybe Max' love for tight clothes could rub off of some other guys too... :biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Josh teams up with Andrew Poje as an ice dance team, Poje is 193 cm and Josh is 175 cm, Josh can get lifted!
Wow finally Josh can have some breath!!! :yay:
Ans seriously Josh/Poje might look too gorgeous for our eyes.:biggrin:
Because I don't want things get more advanced, broaden the types or diversity.
my curse: there will be a day and you will have to witness that. :laugh:

Last edited: