Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 234 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

svetik

On the Ice
They are in Mexico, in Cancun. Max gave Tatiana some roses as a March 8 gift. This slow motion video was posted in Tatiana's instagram and it is lovely. https://instagram.com/p/0AvwzRj_hs/

Ester, Maxim didn't give Tanya some roses, as Maxim said, instead of giving her a bunch of red roses, he organized a night at wonderful spa, as he wrote to this photo on his Instagram http://websta.me/p/936465267246585517_10808668, he was amazed by spa,but he let Tanya to tell about it, so it was Tanya's reply. I think, Maxim is very romantic spreading roses/s petals all over the bed!:love:

Ester

Rinkside
Ester, Maxim didn't give Tanya some roses, as Maxim said, instead of giving her a bunch of red roses, he organized a night at wonderful spa, as he wrote to this photo on his Instagram http://websta.me/p/936465267246585517_10808668, he was amazed by spa,but he let Tanya to tell about it, so it was Tanya's reply. I think, Maxim is very romantic spreading roses/s petals all over the bed!:love:

Thank you for the clarification, svetik! It is much better than I thought! :love:

svetik

On the Ice
I am shocked after reading a comment on Maxim's instagram, somebody is accusing of Maxim being gay and only pretending being in love with Tanya!:mad: Maxim has changed his photo on his profile on his instagram on the one, where he, Tanya and Stefan, I don't know, where this is the reason for that comment. They have left the similar comment on Tanya's Instagram as well.

borzaya

Final Flight
I am shocked after reading a comment on Maxim's instagram, somebody is accusing of Maxim being gay and only pretending being in love with Tanya!:mad: Maxim has changed his photo on his profile on his instagram on the one, where he, Tanya and Stefan, I don't know, where this is the reason for that comment. They have left the similar comment on Tanya's Instagram as well.

There are crazy freaks all around internet, don't pay attention to them. :rolleye: There were a person or two with such accusations in their IGs before; and Max seems to have fun teasing them with such photos :biggrin: Take it easy.

HermioneG

On the Ice

Rumors about Max and Stephan aren't new - they are at least 5-6 years long, maybe even more. People just want to belive in it.

Plumededragon

Medalist
How adorable! :D
Based on their pics and Stephane's, it looked like they enjoyed their holidays very much (that third guy on Stephane's last pic looks familiar, but I can't remember from where). Good thing, they'll be ready to prepare for the next season. :) Forgive my laziness for not looking more into the thread, but can anyone confirm that they'll participate to Fantasy on Ice in Japan this summer? I know that Stephane and Johnny are, and I think Maxim and Tanya are too, but I'm not sure.

Rumors are rumors. They aren't new, just some idiot(s) who don't seem to accept that friendship (especially BFFs) can be deep, whenever it's about a couple of boys or girls. :) (sorry not having post on this thread before, I'm lurking around the Fan Fest a lot, but I love Maxim and Tanya a lot.^^)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
There are crazy freaks all around internet, don't pay attention to them. :rolleye: There were a person or two with such accusations in their IGs before; and Max seems to have fun teasing them with such photos :biggrin: Take it easy.
trolling Max is the best!:popcorn: I doubt he takes them srsly