¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Guysssssss... it's raining men.

My inner gay is going crazy. :party2:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
S/B only just finished, so I'm guessing the team before that? Their program is one I'm guessing people will either love or hate so I'm going to go on record right now and say that I love the concept and could only wish for some slightly more interesting/intricate choreography in the middle section. But the music! I love it! :rofl:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ok, I think it's time for skaters to retire "Say Something"...enough already!

edit - but I think they have it wrong for Florent so never mind

Last edited:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
This is the beauty of the new Phillip Mills choreo for Max - even with the popped quads it still gives him great support and range. Can't wait to see that done clean! (Worlds plzthx Max? :yes:)

I'm watching some videos after the fact and came onto this PBP thread just to find out what people thought of Max's performance. WOW he has really upped his game in the choreo/presentation department, yes?? Hope he has a season he can be thrilled with!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Quien quiere leche
Quien quiere leche
Quien quiere leche

I love Portuguese mistranslations.

PARABÉNS!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Shades of Kerrigan's 2000 Goodwill Games performance.

Love it for Scimeca & Knierim.

bramweld

Record Breaker
What are C/B doing? They make Betina Popova look prudish!!

V/T very cute even with Max's fall.

Last edited:

Barb

Record Breaker
C/B´s program is nice, it is not spectacular but is enough interesting and it was their first competition, so it will get better. I think it is different from their previous programs.
And agree, the pink panties :disapp:

P/I :eek:hwell:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I'm watching some videos after the fact and came onto this PBP thread just to find out what people thought of Max's performance. WOW he has really upped his game in the choreo/presentation department, yes?? Hope he has a season he can be thrilled with!

Yes, yes; and wow, WOW :): Max's hard work on choreo and presentation is really paying off :yay:.
Obviously in his SP. Also in his FS, although his next step -- mentally, more than anything, I think -- is to retain his quads at the same time that he is concentrating on performing Black Swan.

Someone noted above that Paul/Islam did not skate in the exhibition. I wonder why.
(I'm sure they would have been invited.)

Anyway, thanks again to gallavich for the skate order for the gala.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Yes, yes; and wow, WOW :): Max's hard work on choreo and presentation is really paying off :yay:.
Obviously in his SP. Also in his FS, although his next step -- mentally, more than anything, I think -- is to retain his quads at the same time that he is concentrating on performing Black Swan.

Someone noted above that Paul/Islam did not skate in the exhibition. I wonder why.
(I'm sure they would have been invited.)

Anyway, thanks again to gallavich for the skate order for the gala.

Maybe Mitch might be a little under the weather. He did seem a bit off balance in the FD today.

bramweld

Record Breaker
C/B´s program is nice, it is not spectacular but is enough interesting and it was their first competition, so it will get better. I think it is different from their previous programs.
And agree, the pink panties :disapp:

P/I :eek:hwell:

That was a bit disappointing. I wonder if it wasn't their first music choice. :eek:hwell:

nocturnalis

Medalist
W/P, ShibSibs, and P/C (if/when Gabrielle is healthy) had better deliver. I don't want to have to look forward to what I've seen so far.

Layback11

Record Breaker
W/P, ShibSibs, and P/C (if/when Gabrielle is healthy) had better deliver. I don't want to have to look forward to what I've seen so far.

I agree on that completely. (Of course I want my Shibs to deliver, LOL!) But there may be hope yet. C/L got very good scores at Lombardia, I heard I/K looked strong at the Russian test skates, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't believe we've seen B/S yet. So even if the US Classic was pathetic and you hate C/B's programs (those scores were great for the first outing of the season), there are teams who might come from behind and be awesome. :)

Oh, and H/B. We haven't seen them, so I'm still pulling for a breakout season.

That being said, it is a little pathetic that McNamara and Carpenter got better scores at JGP Poland this week than everyone at this competition but C/B. :slink:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I agree on that completely. (Of course I want my Shibs to deliver, LOL!) But there may be hope yet. C/L got very good scores at Lombardia, I heard I/K looked strong at the Russian test skates, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't believe we've seen B/S yet.

B/S actually have competed (though I don't remember where) about a week before the Russian test skates, and also preformed at the Russian test skates. The SP looks very good; the free a bit less so at least to me.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
one of the best things about Elladj's win is that we get to watch the showman skate at the exhibition. I'm impressed also that he had an exhibition program and a half for the encore ready.

Last edited: