Black long-sleeve dress / grey vest, black shirt, pants

3Tw - bit low catch
3FTh
3T
BoDs
StSq
4Li
PCoSp3p

Good skate, by far their best effort this season. She fist pumps - enough for the lead?

SP: 40.05+35.40 = 75.45 (SB), 1/8

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
good skate & TAT is even happier

Im gonna be sad if they beat K/S:(

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oooh, did I just spot Petrova/Tikhonov?

Thank you so much, Lota!!! :bow: :clap: :points:

I knew I recognised them (well, actually it was Maria I recognised), but I just couldn't place who they were. And it was starting to really annoy me!!!

CaroLiza_fan

andromache

Record Breaker
Wow! Super impressed with S/K!

(Though I'd prefer to see K/S in the lead just because I love them so much.)

Kinga

Medalist
Good skate. But Fedor MUST get rid off this vest. It makes him look old-fashioned and sort of unattractive, especially when Ksenia looks so hot and modern.

QuadThrow

Medalist
S/K are where they belong: First

Her rotation at the twist is so late and slow. They should try to force this. The other elements are great.

andromache

Record Breaker
Good skate. But Fedor MUST get rid off this vest. It makes him look old-fashioned and sort of unattractive, especially when Ksenia looks so hot and modern.

I totally disagree. Vests are super hot. Though not even a hot vest can make Fedor as hot as Ksenia in that dress.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Good performance but I would place K/S on first (judges won't I think). I think I even see a smile on Ksenia's face? :D And sorry for talking too much about TAT comment's but I love it :cool2: She sounds really thrilled!

Lota

Record Breaker
Thank you so much, Lota!!! :bow: :clap: :points:

I knew I recognised them (well, actually it was Maria I recognised), but I just couldn't place who they were. And it was starting to really annoy me!!!

CaroLiza_fan

You're welcome, I know that wonderful feeling when you don't really know where to place someone :agree2:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I don't know...if Stolbova was coming after me saying "I put a spell on you," I'd be afraid. Very afraid.

#keepingitreal