Patrick Chan | Page 181 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

m0001

On the Ice
Someone reported from the practice site that Chan popped a few Axels, but looked ok with them later.

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
My pleasure.

Haha, I just noticed that we can enlarge the picture - it's nice to see Patrick so casual with his messy hair again. :laugh: That's a nice poster of all the finalists in their latest costumes, too.

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I just love how he twists and turns and generates speed all on one foot.

Yep, he looked like he was flying across the ice. If this were a martial arts movie, he would be aptly called the Flying Iceman/Hero/ Knight... Heck, he's already been nicknamed the Skating Prince, Skating King...

Ah! How about... The Flying Ice Master? :bow:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
LOL, yes we are skating nerds, indeed.

How interesting though, that in the Instagram video, right after Patrick and Yuzuru cross paths, Yuzuru goes on to do a quad-triple combo that's similar to what Patrick normally does. I'm sure it's just a coincidence... and I won't read anything into it... (says the paranoid skating nerd). Yuzu seems to watch Patrick intently whenever they are near each other.

Last edited:

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Is it terrible that I like the practice outfit way more than the competition costume? Am I the only one? ;) Unfortunate but true.