Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies FS

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
New Leaf (Wakaba) is such a thrill to watch... Just a splash of youthful exuberance onto the ice. :luv17: Great facial expressions too.

Flip still looks iffy... is it inside edge or outside? (I'm nitpicking)

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
So happy Wakaba got 2nd place after a disappointing JGP season. She is surely the one to watch out for in the future. Seriously hope she will get better program next season, something lyrical perhaps. She has so much to offer, but her programs this year doesn't do her justice. She needs to work more on her spins and the PCS to catch up to the others.

David21

On the Ice
seriously Mao's jumps look soo effortless and easy compared to the other skaters, the difference is soo evident it's mindbobling, I wonder how she does make it look so aesthetically pleasing :shocked::love:

She makes them look easy by finishing the last 1/4 rotation on the ice.

Lota

Record Breaker
Aw, poor Rika. Despite the fall, she really tried to keep her energy up :sad21:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Even with those mistakes, Mao was just mesmerizing.

Gorgeous, beautiful, magical.

:)

andyjo24

Medalist
Mao might not go to the Olympics at this rate....

The juniors will surpass her by 2018 if she doesn't up her game.

Icey

Record Breaker
Has Mao ever tried doing her 3A as other than the opening jump? I hardly recognized Yuka Sato.

Last edited:

Lota

Record Breaker
Well that was rude. They let everyone speak and cut off as soon as Rika started speaking :mad:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Has Mao ever tried doing her 3A as other than the opening jump? I hardly recognized Yuka Sato.

Yep, this is the most recent example.

And obviously all those times when she did two 3As in the long program... the 3A was the opening and the second jump

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Worlds-Satoka, Mao, Rika, Shoma and Yuzu. Did not catch the name of the Ice Dance team or was it Pair couple?

Last edited: