2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2 | Page 34 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Nam asked Polina to prom in the kiss and cry...OMG, that is adorable! :luv17:

It amazes me how much money people have. How do they expect to do that when they live in different countries. I just can't fathom beable to afford skating let alone life - proms and travelling to a prom. I mean already surely there is travel for the family to watch big competitions, paying for the travel of the coach and choreographer sometimes to travel. hey did anyone see who was in the k and c area as to coach for Nam?

bobbob

Medalist
That is not true. Actually jason often gets level 2 and level 3 on his spins especially his combo spin (which does not reach the required position) while Shoma almost always secures level 4 on his spins and steps.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
It amazes me how much money people have. How do they expect to do that when they live in different countries. I just can't fathom beable to afford skating let alone life - proms and travelling to a prom. I mean already surely there is travel for the family to watch big competitions, paying for the travel of the coach and choreographer sometimes to travel. hey did anyone see who was in the k and c area as to coach for Nam?

I thought Nam just moved to Polina's area to train with her coach.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
go to nam's fan fest... there's a tweet there that will explain everything to you

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well deserved, she was flawlessly beautiful.

But watch the haters...

Greta

On the Ice
I've had so many stream problems tonight. Ugh. Wish I could get a clean stream for the ridiculous 9.99 I paid.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Please cry all over Jason's FS all you want, but I apparently needed to save my tears for Medvedeva's. Wow. snif snif, I am sooooo gonna miss this program.
Just hope she will keep her jumps and skating skills and everything through her late teens. This was magnificent.