Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 725 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Hello everyone,

I am not sure where to ask this so apologies beforehand if this is not the correct forum to ask. Does anyone know the name of the ice show where there is Yuzuru along with the other Olympic medalists (Patrick, Denis, Adelina and Kostner)? There was javi there too if I am not wrong and it was in 2014.
Was the show broadcasted? And if yes, anybody know if there is a video link? Thank you so much :thank:

?

it feels like osaka world figure exibition 2014 in april, right after worlds 2014. other shows after olympics like soi had the members except denis, but only osaka exbition had denis.
news clip http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m11fm_140405-going-すぽると織田君_sport
it was aired only locally. i rememver watching youtube video from yoku, but cant find now. hope someone has the video.
]

Last edited:

Nontama0817

On the Ice
I have a random question for the Japanese fans (or others if you know). Why is it so popular to give out clear files as the gift with purchases like the Xylitol files with Yuzu photos on it? Is that something that Japanese companies do? I'm assuming those are files for documents and such right? Is there a target audience with that? Or is it just with the stuff that sponsors Yuzu? I don't think I've seen that kind of things before in other countries.
Clear files as promotional give-out is common in the office environment. For example pharmaceutical company reps. visits hospital workers and doctors and give out clear files with their company logo together with some information of their products and pens. Banks and insurance companies do the same and their clear files have company CM celebrities face or mascott character on them. So I think clear files give out first started out with as the nice items to hand out because it can hold other advertisement information papers in it. It started more in business environment but it can be used by students as well so nice to have for everyone. And now the nice picture on it became more important than its utility itself I guess. Especially we Japaase love to sort things in clear files:laugh:

Last edited:

Raomina

On the Ice
Clear files as promotional give-out is common in the office environment. For example pharmaceutical company reps. visits hospital workers and doctors and give out clear files with their company logo together with some information of their products and pens. Banks and insurance companies do the same and their clear files have company CM celebrities face or mascott character on them. So I think clear files give out first started out with as the nice items to hand out because it can hold other advertisement information papers in it. It started more in business environment but it can be used by students as well so nice to have for everyone. And now the nice picture on it became more important than its utility itself I guess. Especially we Japaase love to sort things in clear files:laugh:

Thank you! That makes sense. It's such a practical promotional material, haha. :laugh:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I have a random question for the Japanese fans (or others if you know). Why is it so popular to give out clear files as the gift with purchases like the Xylitol files with Yuzu photos on it? Is that something that Japanese companies do? I'm assuming those are files for documents and such right? Is there a target audience with that? Or is it just with the stuff that sponsors Yuzu? I don't think I've seen that kind of things before in other countries.

i didnt have any question about clear files!
here it is common to sell or distribute clear files of photos or pictures. for example, at musiam, clear files of each exbition are always sold. i often go to musiam, so i have tons of files. in clear files, photos or pictures are beautifully printed at large size and you can enjoy them as memories of the exbitions. further, they are not bulky and thin , so cheap.
of course, they are often used for some campaign like LOTTE.

clear files [

Last edited:

Raomina

On the Ice
i didnt have any question about clear files!
here it is common to sell or distribute clear files of photos or pictures. for example, at musiam, clear files of each exbition are always sold. i often go to musiam, so i have tons of files. in clear files, photos or pictures are beautifully printed and you can enjoy them as memories of the exbitions. further, they are not bulky and thin , so cheap.
of course, they are often used for some campaign like LOTTE.

clear files [

I see, so it's pretty common everywhere. It's definitely better than just a photo that can only be displayed! Thanks for replying!

sweetwater

On the Ice
Hello everyone,

I am not sure where to ask this so apologies beforehand if this is not the correct forum to ask. Does anyone know the name of the ice show where there is Yuzuru along with the other Olympic medalists (Patrick, Denis, Adelina and Kostner)? There was javi there too if I am not wrong and it was in 2014.
Was the show broadcasted? And if yes, anybody know if there is a video link? Thank you so much :thank:

it feels like osaka world figure exibition 2014 in april, right after worlds 2014. other shows after olympics like soi had the members except denis, but only osaka exbition had denis.
news clip http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m11fm_140405-going-すぽると織田君_sport
it was aired only locally. i rememver watching youtube video from yoku, but cant find now. hope someone has the video.

Hi mcq, hamaguri, I think Denis was also in Super Stars on Ice in Sapporo, which was held at Makomanai Sekisui Haimu Arena in Sapporo from 2014/04/07-2014/04/09.
source (Japanese)
the cast

This show was broadcasted by UHB Hokkaido Bunka Hoso (Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting)
on 2014/04/08 15:45-16:40(JST)
source (Japanese)

Unfortunately I couldn’t find a movie of this show, but here is a news clip which features yuzu.

Raomina

On the Ice
I loved that.
THE ICE 2012
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x135rbi_the-ice-2012-yuzuru-hanyu-羽生結弦_sport
FaOI in Toyama 2014
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27qx8k_yuzuru-hanyu-faoi2014-in-toyam_sport
FOI 2011
Étude in D-sharp minor, Op. 8, No. 12
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31ve50_foi-2011-yuzuru-hanyu_sport
Sorry if already posted. I'm just killing the longing of our boy.

Thanks for the links! I was just watching his FaOI performances in 2014 and 2015. I like these summaries of his parts! You can really see how much he enjoys performing in the ice shows in the openings and finales where he really gets to let loose, haha. His energy is incredible and he puts so much effort and commitment into the choreographies.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Me making Yuzu & Sendai Zunda Mochi for breakfast this morning.

It is easy peasy to make. It helps to watch Yuzu's videos while shelling & removing the membrane of edamame :biggrin:.

It was very filling, one piece of mochi enough to last me till lunch. And my hubby said that the zunda looks like wasabi :laugh:.
:biggrin:
looks tasty and easy to make! ill try it thinking of yuzu! thanks.
Hi mcq, hamaguri, I think Denis was also in Super Stars on Ice in Sapporo, which was held at Makomanai Sekisui Haimu Arena in Sapporo from 2014/04/07-2014/04/09.
source (Japanese)
the cast

This show was broadcasted by UHB Hokkaido Bunka Hoso (Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting)
on 2014/04/08 15:45-16:40(JST)
source (Japanese)

Unfortunately I couldn’t find a movie of this show, but here is a news clip which features yuzu.

thanks sweetwater! i missed sapporo.
and the news clip thete is so nice! it shows his practice from the begging! great to see his warm up 3a. further, his mustles grow so much!

Last edited:

Upnights

On the Ice
While we wait ...

I'm uploading my Yuzuru photos & videos to Flickr. Many of these have been edited & posted to Twitter & Instagram. These are the unedited, phone-camera photos & videos (except the photos from 2011, which were taken with a point & shoot camera), which I thought some of you might like to see. I'm up to Autumn Classic 2015 so far. It will take a while to upload GPF 2015 & Worlds 2016.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/upnightsmichlmint/albums/with/72157666357572593

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
While we wait ...

I'm uploading my Yuzuru photos & videos to Flickr. Many of these have been edited & posted to Twitter & Instagram. These are the unedited, phone-camera photos & videos (except the photos from 2011, which were taken with a point & shoot camera), which I thought some of you might like to see. I'm up to Autumn Classic 2015 so far. It will take a while to upload GPF 2015 & Worlds 2016.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/upnightsmichlmint/albums/with/72157666357572593

thank you :luv17:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I think it's the biggest site about Asian movies/dramas/actors etc, well it's the biggest I know at least :laugh:

Thanks for the info! It's nice for them to take his lovely photo in December 2013 (it feels like the photo of P&G campaign).

alia jackson

Record Breaker
While we wait....I'm uploading my Yuzuru photos & videos to Flickr.....https://www.flickr.com/photos/upnightsmichlmint/albums/with/72157666357572593

Awesome!!! thank you Upnights.

Now he is a movie star.:biggrin: So he should have a page of his own on Asianwiki. Who knows- maybe that was his first role. He may star again when he has time.;)

I learnt something today :laugh:, never knew about Asianwiki site.

Here is a fanmade Lord Yuzu video for those of us who still cannot see the movie :biggrin:.

giulia95

Medalist
Yuzu could definitely be Takeru Satoh's costar , the cool actor who was recently asked who he wanted to meet before dying and replayed he wanted to meet Yuzuru Hanyu and to learn to skate from him. Since Takeru is OOR Taka's best friend, OOR would certainly make the soundtrack , it would be a world success !:laugh:

Because of Yuzu I use to listen to OOR and to watch japanese films, my husband says I'm totally crazy! Yuzuuuuuuu!!!!!:rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.