2016 Skate America Short Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Charlie just said he wouldn't do hip hop. I wonder what he will think of Scott/Tessa's hip hop.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I thought the score would be worst tbh. Good job so far.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i liked john coughlin better in the commentary than charlie white. am i just picky ? hehe... i thought john had greater insight and a gorgeous voice...

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Charlie just said he wouldn't do hip hop. I wonder what he will think of Scott/Tessa's hip hop.

He already said that he thought hip hop was a mistake before the season even started, I guess we'll have to see if he ever commentates an event with them

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Love seeing the ladies in pants. It's a nice change. I wouldn't want it all the time but it's a nice change.

mish

Match Penalty
I actually really, really like I/Z's dance, but it was very sloppy.

I'm not sure if Elena's dress is not flattering or if she has gained more weight or muscle?
May be muscles, but her body exploded since last year... :eek:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Elena and Ruslan looked a lot better here than in practice. Still sloppy in parts, but good energy.

I like Madison's outfit better here.

andromache

Record Breaker
he will love it.. no choice there ;) it would look really badly if he critiqued it too harshly ;)

Definitely. Plus, I don't think Charlie is the mean type. Even with the weaker dance teams he is finding a lot of nice things to say!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I hate Madison's outfit. URG. She's so lovely but so often her costumes are... *searching for kind words* a bit much.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Is the very chatty guy with not a so nice voice currently commenting for IN Charlie White?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Definitely. Plus, I don't think Charlie is the mean type. Even with the weaker dance teams he is finding a lot of nice things to say!

Also I never sensed that Charlie had bad blood for Scott and Tessa anyway. I think he has professional respect for them.