Mr. Ski | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mr. Ski

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Prayers and good thoughts for you and Mr. Ski. It was a pleasure meeting and spending some time with you both at Nationals in 2014 and 2015.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Doris, there are no words......:cry:
I have always enjoyed listening to Mr. Ski....and you.....
Yes, I have been on the organ donner list for ever...
May you two be given the strength and love you need....

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My thoughts are with you Doris! Sending positive vibes your way!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Very sorry to hear about poor health of Mr. Ski :( Will pray for him :ghug: Hang in there, you two!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Haven't visited the forum (or Facebook, for that matter) for a few days, as I didn't want to distract myself from the background work I am doing. So, only seeing this thread now.

Doris, I am so sorry about your husband and his ailments.

I may not have ever met either of you, but I know from the stories you have told on here just how much you love each other, and how happy you have been together. Over half a century of marriage says it all.

My thoughts are with both of you, and all your family, through this difficult time.

CaroLiza_fan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Mr. Ski passed away quietly during the blizzard. His weak heart just stopped beating and mine broke at the same time.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm so sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
My deepest condolences. Rest assured of my prayers for Mr. Ski's eternal repose and strength for you and your family in your bereavement.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh Doris, I'm so, so sorry. :sad21:

humbaba

Final Flight
Doris, I am so sorry to hear this. I'm sure you have many wonderful memories of sharing life with Mr. Ski, and those memories will be a comfort to you in the future.

Sending you many hugs and prayers. :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Really sorry to hear this news, Doris.

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

:ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
So so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news... Faith, love, devotion sustain you in the hours, days weeks ahead. Peaceful passing is a blessing...

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
Doris, so sorry for your loss:(
Physically he may not be here anymore, but he is still with you. There is a scene in a romantic movie called "A Walk to Remember." At the end of the film, Landon Carter says: Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doris, so sorry for your loss:(
Physically he may not be here anymore, but he is still with you. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

When my dear sweet Mom passed away, I just so wanted another one of her "Mama hugs." My Mom was one of the most courageous people that I will probably ever meet in my life.......and I know that she has walked with me during a very difficult time in my life. When my siblings and I talk about her now, I can see her laughing along with us.

I so agree with what topaz emerald wrote that you will feel Mr. Ski's presence.

Take care Doris and know that GS members are here for you.

Last edited: