sublimeskating

Crouching Dreamer, Hidden Badass
On the Ice
misha is brilliant and creative always a joy to watch
he will be missed

i NEEED video of this quad battle!!!!!

the overhead cam bs is the most annoying thing ever
they always pull this bs when i wanna see the skaters close up
i can't believe they did this when sui/han were doing the awesome throw twisty thing at the finale!!!

cleo2070

Final Flight
Music at the gala:

Justin Bieber x2
History Maker x0

Still holding out hope for next season though! ;)

eta

Medalist
Now that it's over I would like to complain: the cameraman should be shot ugh ugh ugh why

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Fall on 4T1lo4S? I NEED VIDEO!! Did he do other quads? :eeking:

No, sadly not.... nobody else aside from those two did anything (except for Misha padding Yuzu when he hid his face in shame :laugh2: )

Yuzu + Misha where super cute together anyway, and Mai got a flower crown & Yuzu seemed to be jaelous :biggrin:
Also, during the finale, Jason & Boyang were being dorks together. Adorable beyond words :love:

Last edited:

liv

Record Breaker
Ahhh ... There's no one on this planet better than Yuzu in hydro blade.... She has to come to Canada and learn from the Guru

Well, he does learn his choreography from the inventor... he has to be good at it or she'd fix it pronto.

sublimeskating

On the Ice
Now that it's over I would like to complain: the cameraman should be shot ugh ugh ugh why

he needs to be hang drawn and quartered and skewered with a red hot poker
this is the WORST gd camerawork in the history of broadcast

sublimeskating

On the Ice
No, sadly not.... nobody else aside from those two did anything (except for Misha padding Yuzu when he hid his face in shame :laugh2: )

Yuzu + Misha where super cute together anyway, and Mai got a flower crown & Yuzu seemed to be jaelous :biggrin:
Also, during the finale, Jason & Boyang were being dorks together. Adorable beyond words :love:

OMG i need to see vids of this!!!!!