2017 GP Skate Canada GALA | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada GALA

GGFan

Record Breaker
If I were her coach I would have Maria participate in a lot more shows. I think projecting like this is great practice for her.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This music will always remind me my Tetris games...advanced levels... oh hours of fun!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I don't understand the competitive packaging of Maria. She has charm and is fast, able to skate with character. And then she gets Clair du Lune as freeskate. Ridiculous!

moriel

Record Breaker
OH MY GOD
Sotskova was not boring!

Canadians, tell now whats in that wanter. Because we need that on the other competitions too

ejnsofi

Final Flight
How come that Maria's EX is more entertaining than any of her competitive programs? It's cute and funny and suits her. She also shows her country's culture. She is 17. Let her have some fun!

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Too much? THIS simple black costume?

Are we watching the same stream?

Too much meaning "showing too much" :D
Sorry, I just can't with her costumes. I know she wants to be sporty and sexy but - come on, like every single time? To every program?
Just my opinion though. I like her and Morgan a lot.

Masha! I love you and I love you even more when you are so young and cheerful. Why can't you be like this in your competitive programs?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
he didn't do well at nationals... out of the team

he was scheduled to compete at ACI : he W/D

he is going to a late fall challenger... he is retiring this year

:sad21: He was so great at Exhibitions... I guess we may still see him at some ice shows now.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I don't understand the competitive packaging of Maria. She has charm and is fast, able to skate with character. And then she gets Clair du Lune as freeskate. Ridiculous!

It was her coaches' choice. According to the interview, she didn't agree at the beginning but her coach said that it's the Olympic program so they play it safe.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I want Madison to add a touch of the badass she displayed here in the FD. I think she needs to own that character a bit more to push it to the next level

BabblingBrook

On the Ice
This 'Believer' pogram.. just hot damn. Especially that move when she practically slid across the icerink - amazingly done!

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Oh God... that edgy like program was so great. It had better chemistry than any face touching thingy I usually get in ice dance

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Aww.. Patrick, hope you cheer up!! Happy exhibition thank goodness, makes a nice contrast with his competitive programs.