2023 CS Autumn Classic Pairs Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Pairs Free Skate

icewhite

Record Breaker
Yup :)

I do hope Maxime gets a more exciting costume though, the tearaway blood reveal is very camp but even if he's supposed to be Louis the white shirt is pretty underwhelming :p How about some embroidery, a jacket, cravat...

There's just nothing better than a man in a simple white shirt and black pants. Yes, it's boring, but... the attraction.

yesterday

Record Breaker
won't make the Women again and will miss the Juniors dancing, but will watch most of the Junior Women in Osaka.

giphy.gif

Seven Sisters

Medalist
If they were from RUS, he would've pulled a bloody scarf out of a pocket and died.
He can’t die, though. That’s kind of the point

You have to admit that when he opens his shirt to show the red glitter underlay, that is a Moment :) Russians would not do that any better

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I must get this in ... I really enjoy watching Brandon Frazier as a coach. He talks a lot in K&C, I can't hear a word, but it seems like he's being very encouraging, teaching by pointing out what his skaters (both pairs!) did right.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Deanna and Maxime have really upped their game; not that it was low before.

Even if Riku and Ryuichi had been at their best, that was an entrancing skate and puts the world on further notice.

I have no idea what any of these vampire movies or books are, so I am saying that as someone with no idea what it is supposed to be, I just like what it is. :)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Just looked at what Riku and Ryuichi said yesterday, and apparently, there are no current injury issues (or at least none they want to admit to), they just aren't back to where they want to be condition-wise.

World Champion burnout isn't uncommon and I wouldn't be surprised if it is what is affecting their training too :console: