2017 Internationaux de France Short Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France Short Dance

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
So it looks like Poje got 2 twizzles out of it, maybe, but Poje missed the blade grab and was forced to turn out. That might have cost them a trip to the GPF...

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I love, love, LOVE this SD for Weaver/Poje! So unfortunate the problems with the twizzles. If this team could get a FD with this much pizzazz they could get back into the world medals. I feel the SD is much better than the FD this season so I'm not completely sure about the Olympics (although I think they are still in the mix).

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What a shame about twizzles of Andrew. Otherwise this program is / was exquisite, interpretation of music top-notch today (my favourite SD this season).

auser

Record Breaker
Aye yi yi Andrew lost footing.:eek: Maybe it is unfair, but please Kaitlin get rid of the extraneous flowers I think they are bad luck :laugh:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Not that bad actually. 2 points less than S/B with such a mistake. GPF isn't totally out of the question.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Not so bad SD score. They're pretty much still up there for a podium spot.

MIM

Medalist
Weaver and Poje are soooooo good until the mistake from Andrew...;(

Andrew stepping on kaetlyn’s skirt in the beginning of the program.. I am not a fan of their lift.., it is too laboring .. they can come up with much better lift...

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I'm not the biggest fan of them perhaps, but I am always happy to see Guillaume :love: