2018 Russian FS Championship - Ice Dance SD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Russian FS Championship - Ice Dance SD

NicolettaL

Final Flight
This time, Nikita was comforting her, finally he understood that their imagen is important too.

Or maybe just they are in better terms now. My friends are competitive ID team, and they are off the ice togheter. Before they figured some things out in private he was trully horrible to her in some moments. They are in better terms privately now, so it transfers to the ice too.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
The top teams in the world make the pattern look like it's nothing and so easy, so seeing teams here struggle so much with it, I always get surprised.

Twizzles are a big NO for today.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Lmao there's twizzle disease going on today:rofl2:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The scream from the crowd indicates that Loboda/Drozd are future stars. :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
On more positive note, her back matched his big cleavage:laugh:, otherwise...don't do acrobatics unless You are Stepanova, Shiplevaya or someone with that flexibility and control over it :slink:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I struggle through L/D on the ice. They seem to be fighting each other on the ice today. No couple dynamic at all.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Alla and Pavel looked better than the last teams. Alla had some close calls, but she held herself.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Finally decent twizzles !

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, 63 that's so low for them at a nationals comp...

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Lol Alla & Pavel should have gotten a 70 just for those twizzles - only team to have correct ones.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
He doesn't have any that why EI would light into him at times. Man I am so missing my Andrew Poje. He's the boss in presenting his girl and he is so fine. Excuse me I just have a major crush and I have a need to talk about him often. Okay?

Wow, this is so random lol. I thought Poje skated for Canada though? And isn't his team have all sorts of issues - well at least it seems they won't even make the top 5 teams. Maybe not even top 8. They are such a wonderful team but keep on being so close ie world title, bronze medals etc. But we digress - it seems like nerves are affecting Russian ice dance.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Is none of junior dance team at JGPF allowed to compete at Sr. Nationals? Except a few, I don't think seniors showed significantly better performances than the juniors at JGPF. :scratch2:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Is none of junior dance team at JGPF allowed to compete at Sr. Nationals? Except a few, I don't think seniors showed significantly better performances than the juniors at JGPF. :scratch2:

They are allowed, but they'd need to have new programs, so it's hard. Not like pairs who can add a lift and they're set.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Wow, this is so random lol. I thought Poje skated for Canada though? And isn't his team have all sorts of issues - well at least it seems they won't even make the top 5 teams. Maybe not even top 8. They are such a wonderful team but keep on being so close ie world title, bronze medals etc. But we digress - it seems like nerves are affecting Russian ice dance.

It's zamboni time, so let me digress with you. What are they doing with Morozov? He is just such a disorganized coach. Their SD I admired when they finally got it together but they go back to Je Suis Malade and he has only one (1) senior ice dance team. Years from now we're going to read an autobiography telling us that Morozov was literally paid to mess these guys up. I have never seen them having so many issues in one season, ribs, knees, programs, costumes. They should have run from him a LOOOONGGG time ago. But break is almost over. See ya.

And yeah, the nerves are killer today. Hopefully the final group can keep it together.