Figure skating association game | Page 211 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ice Works (Aston, PA - home of next week's Philadelphia International Summer Competition, formerly known as "Liberty")

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ice Works (Aston, PA - home of next week's Philadelphia International Summer Competition, formerly known as "Liberty")

Was the town, the rink, or the competition formerly known as "Liberty"? I'm curious about interesting details like this .... can't help myself!

Polka dots (from those infamous Candyman costumes...)

I have to "pass" on this one. Who else has worn polka dots? My mind is a blank.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was the town, the rink, or the competition formerly known as "Liberty"? I'm curious about interesting details like this .... can't help myself!

I'm guessing that the competition was originally called the "Liberty Summer Competition" because Ice Works is in the Philadelphia area, home of the Liberty Bell?

Re: polka dots - Didn't Oksana Bauil have a blue/black polka dot costume for one of her programs @ 1993 Worlds?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm guessing that the competition was originally called the "Liberty Summer Competition" because Ice Works is in the Philadelphia area, home of the Liberty Bell?

Well, of course it was!!! Duh! :rofl:

Anna Cappellini is the one who comes immediately to mind, but I can’t answer my own question ��

Ta-da! Anna Cappellini

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Scimeca and Knierim (I thought I recalled they did An American in Paris, so I checked; it was farther back than I realized :)